Zieg's mission, reposession

Hi all,

I  got this mission from Zieg to go to a nav in slayton, nav 6 and 'fight the Yee Lo Elite Red Dragon" untill i get a shipment drop. After killing everything in sight there for a while i noticed that that certain red dragon did not spawn there. So i went looking with a other toon and keep camping there for a while.

My question is where to find the lvl 18 (accoarding to enbarsenal) Yee Lo Elite RD?  all i can find is Shaam lo, Saam Lo, Dai Lo and Dai Dai lo elites and initiate and veteran Yee Lo's.

ps

this is the 2e mission of the 'new progen content" from patch 12/12 where i as send to kill something and the mob doesn't spawn at the point i was send to. 

grtz

I had the same problem Snotty.  Took my JE with good RD faction there on Ziegs first mission and got tired killing a lot without updating.  I heard that all of the new Projen class leader missions are all killing RD mobs, which adversely affect your RD faction, but they may get you neat items, but at what cost, if the missions don't update? lol

Mission requirements changed.  You are looking for an item called a Tractor Beam Emitter.  It drops off of some of those RD's as well as other mobs around the galaxy.  The mission states "NEAR" Nav Slayton 6, it could be you didnt go far enough. (if you wanna get the TBE from somewhere else, go for it, but for the sake of the "flavor" of the mission youre directed here)

In any case I am rewording the mission text to reflect this fact. at least to take out the "yee lo" part, because MANY rd's and other mobs drop it.

Ah, i was under the impression that the mission worked like the on that sends you to New Ed and Inverness. There you kill a mob to find something to and the mission automaticly  updates after a few kills and the mission item spawns in your inventory. The wording was almost the same and so i went there to look for that one special RD but could not find it (ps been all over the place looking for that, everywhere that there are RD's in the range 15-25, like tarsis, uranus and so on)

I'll see if the mission progresses when looting a TBE

thnx

I had the same problem Snotty.  Took my JE with good RD faction there on Ziegs first mission and got tired killing a lot without updating.  I heard that all of the new Projen class leader missions are all killing RD mobs, which adversely affect your RD faction, but they may get you neat items, but at what cost, if the missions don't update? lol

I've dont the rest of them, from the Dog Soldier, Poarta and the dude on povenir mons without any hickup, and the rewards are cool and worth it in my opinion.

It was indead a TBE, mission updated withno problem, lvl3 item that i must have left there during 100's of kills, lol

I'd say make the mission text something like 'aquire the item from the Yee Lo Red Dragons near nav 6' or something like that so that it is clear its about an item and not about a special drop from a targeted mob. The addition of "Elite" kind of putme indirection of a target, since the RD's all are named initiate, advanced,elite and so on.

Edited by snotty

I just started with the mission's from the 5e dude, arn't the drones at the gate in odin rex not a bit much for the mission? 300k or so hull, 200k shields taking one down takes me almost 5 mins and thats with 2 toons ...