L30 HU mission stuck

Looks like we make a new threat for every instance of the bug, so here's what I posted in another threat.

My TT is stuck on the L30 HU bonus mission, step 4/18. Looks like Roland doesn't want any more Lasers.

character name: Mudshark

btw: another question got up in chat..

As the ticket system under Help/<b>Self</>-Help, as well as the link support.net-7.org are dysfunctional, I was told I should submit my tickets with Help/<b>Get</>-Help butten, ie the old live help system.

Does this really work or might I as well open a window and shout my request out on the street?

I was told I should submit my tickets with Help/<b>Get</>-Help butten, ie the old live help system.

Does this really work or might I as well open a window and shout my request out on the street?

Quite often I have tried the in game path and I do not get a "We got your request for help and are on it ASAP" email, which means it got dropped somehow.   <_<  I never use it anymore, I only go thru the forum support link on the main page under "Game Master Public Support" or I, as you suggest, ask in General for a GM to help