Merchant Marines

Ok your right RB/LSB/Dallia/Frac/few others owned it im sorry for that RB .

BUT! i will say the Tada o gate.......that was my baby. 4 JDs with a PW targeting=insta dead Tis forever.

Also remmember seeing Ramstein and RB dragging loot out when it used to be Straight sit and shoot event.

Ya i will be starting MM back up on ST4 AND!!!!!! I am gonna track down all your favorite Nazi Dallia aswell.

just shoot me a tell in game once its up monday.

P.S. static never owned Andromeda .Dallia did.

im in when we fire back up server and all stats mm was #1 but ninja the controler

A few of us Trade Consortium guys have started playing again as well, not like any of us are going to have the numbers that we used too, but it will be nice to see all the old guilds reforming on the new server :P

If you can track down Dallia, give her a big wave and Hello from the TC folks.

Dalia is still playing EVE with a few X MM last I heard ( month or 2 before xmas) but cant recall what user name she is using now, It wasnt on Taldorn at least.

ps o/ If you remeber me Judus JD from MM used to be part of the JD hit squad/run controler raids :P

Dalia is still playing EVE with a few X MM last I heard ( month or 2 before xmas) but cant recall what user name she is using now, It wasnt on Taldorn at least.

ps o/ If you remeber me Judus JD from MM used to be part of the JD hit squad/run controler raids :)

Yea, Dallia started up on EVE. I quit EVE about a year and half ago. Havent seen her since.

Toss me an invite when you get the guild up :)

• 2 weeks later...

I went with MM to eve...we started a large corporation but recruited baddies that ultimately scammed us for billions....ofcourse eve likes evilness..so its part of the eve experience. lots left the endeaver and gave up on MM for eve to some degree....but theres a few corps that are pretty much X enb player base still... i pop on once a year or so with a 14 day trial...lol. i didn't like pvp...and got bored of the isk farming grind. and got very dissapointed with the tech 2 industry as a non money making venture unless you have moon mining and such...just seemed like a big bore to me.

by the way...i have a pw and JE i'm leveling...

skitszoje

skitszopw

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hiyas all From Vger used to run with Marco and Beaconofhope and a few others from M&M my Dungflinger was made by Dallia even have a Screen shot of it with her name lol good to be back x leader of Unity see ya in game

• 1 year later...