Station decor flicker

The station monitor walls with their monitor display flicker, the blue shimmery wall and floor decor, and similar look like migraine triggers. (Net-7, Friendship station, etc)

Having had to learn to yank my face away from the monitor during the CoH "pain ring" debacle to avoid having to take the rest of the day off in bed, these displays are more than a little bit annoying. Is there any way to get these decorations to not have that particular retro, shimmery, light level flickery, white-on-grey-moving nature?

Have you tried your in game graphics settings?  Unclick "use recomended settings"  leave Gamma alone and then slide all the other sliders to the right and then click ok.

That really helped sharpen things up for me, especially in the build terminal and the icons there. 

I'm not sure that would be helpful; everything, including the things that are a problem, look clear. I haven't looked at the details enough to tell if they look anything but sharp. I just reflexively jerk away like it was a hot piece of metal, because of the visual properties.