Can't exit or enter any station or jump through gates without getting stuck on galaxy map

I have 3 accounts and have not had a problem logging in to game and accessing my toons since before st4. All my toons are docked except for one. I have noticed that for the past week or two, that i am unable to exit or enter stations or jump through gates (with the 1 toon undocked) without getting stuck on the galaxy map waiting for server.

I have reinstalled game several times as well as reformatting PC to factory settings. I have read lots of tech help threads here on enb forums but just dont really know what actually is my problem. DNS? File corruption on client download? Window 7 issue? Router? ISP? Aggh! lol. Funny thing is that it was functioning prior to 2 weeks ago with only occasionally getting stuck. I would simply relog and i would be freed from galaxy map. Game was very playable but now i cant even enter or exit stations or jump without remaining stuck on the waiting for server galaxy map. pls any help or direction would be great. Edited by Qthetrader