Can't use my old user name?

I tried to sign up useing my old user name and said it was already in use, is this because I'm useing it here on forums or because some one took it first!? And if I use another name with same email address is that going to mess any thing up?

I tried to sign up useing my old user name and said it was already in use, is this because I'm useing it here on forums or because some one took it first!? And if I use another name with same email address is that going to mess any thing up?

The old link will not work for ST4. We are currently in the process of creating a new user registration process to fix some of the issues with the old one. ;)

- Marco

The old link will not work for ST4. We are currently in the process of creating a new user registration process to fix some of the issues with the old one. ;)

- Marco

Thanks for quick reply Marco, Duh I knew that but still got to exited when i saw the post about sign ups again, didn't pay NOOOOO attention to post date ;)

Sorry for the confusion, I'm good at that!

Thanks again,

Creol out.