Level 30 TT bonus mission

on my Character Ginafae:

i have the 10 mining lasers built and already inspected by the weapons inspector and am on my way to 61 cyngi I am suposed to be robbed by roland but this is not happening . I am able to go thru the gate and dock at Kinshasa and when i talk to who i need to there nothing happens. I have tryed forfetting the quest and re doing it same thing happens. I am also being offered the level 50 hull upgrade when i am not of that level.

Was told to post as the in game tickets are being silly atm.

I have the same problem with my TT. I have the 10 mining lasers and Roland does not spawn on the way to 61 cygni. After gating i still have 10 lasers and the mission iwon't advance.

Thanks,

Roger (TT)

Hm, now the mission won't advance. I am stuck at step 9/18. I have the experimental laser lenses in my inventory and i have to talk to this Jerriv guy in Aganju to explain the plan. After the dialogue is finished and i push the "Done" button, he keeps talking to me from the beginning and i have to explain the plan again and again. If I have no lenses in my inventory, he tells me he needs to see one in my cargo bay. I tried relogging, moving the lenses from cargo bay to vault and back, nothing seems to help. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Greetings

Roger (TT)

My mission has just took a back step.  I took the 5 remaining lasers, and was told to talk to the miners around the station for info on holmes' whereabouts... or something to that effect. I  logged out and after the 1/1/13 update  I have now Backsteped to  (5/18) take 5 mining lasers to jerev.  Now he wont talk to me because i dont have 5 mining lasers to give again.

Char is Ibuilder.

any fix?

i also am stuck with  the mission won't advance. I am also stuck at step 9/18. I have the experimental laser lenses in my inventory and i have to talk to this Jerriv guy in Aganju to explain the plan. After the dialogue is finished and i push the "Done" button, he keeps talking to me from the beginning and i have to explain the plan again and again. If I have no lenses in my inventory, he tells me he needs to see one in my cargo bay. I tried relogging, moving the lenses from cargo bay to vault and back, nothing seems to help.

Ginafae my TT

Hallo Blacklung, could you help me with advancing my TT30 bonus mission too please? I'm stuck at step 4/18 as Roland wont take 5 of my 10 mining lasers...Character name is "Hauptman" (Terran trader).

My Terran Enforcer "Saganami" is stuck at the same step. Could you help him too please?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

another GM fixed the missions.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Astrominer

Im still stuck on 9/18 i have the experimental laser lenses in my inventory but the conversation wont advance when i talk to Jerriv guy in Aganju just keeps going in circles. if i go to inverness planet roland will be there to kill but when i do theres no escape pod.

same problem here, stcuk on step 4/18; Roland doesn't want my lasers.

character name: Mudshark

btw: another question got up in chat..

As the ticket system under Help/<b>Self</>-Help, as well as the link support.net-7.org are dysfunctional, I was told I should submit my tickets with Help/<b>Get</>-Help butten, ie the old live help system.

Does this really work or might I as well open a window and shout my request out on the street?

Edited by Greggary

all fixed except  Glamdring,   i need a avatar name.

ty kindly Blacklung, but..

no rest for the wicked.

now the HU bonus mission is stuck on step 9/18. You talk to Kivok-Vechina, but yiu get stuck in an endless talktree loop. The mission does not advance.

Charakter:  still Mudshark

Edith says:

my problem got solved by Ironarm. tyvm to the GM staff for it's work.

Edited by Greggary

I broke the mission again.  I went to the planet to help a buddy before talking to Jerriv,  I am stuck in a loop with Jerriv (step 9 of 18) discussing how to capture Rolland Holmes,  I do not get the next step to capture Holmes.

Chaulkoutline - TT