TT HU mission advanced far beyond my lvls.

a few minutes  ago I noticed that my HU mission for lvl 50 had ask me to report to the Infiniti yard with 30000 credits for my HU. when I completed that task. I had another advance in my HU mission this time it said bring 100000 credits to have my ship worked on so i followed my instructions. After going to the yard again I paid the money. I immediately checked my mission log and it had advanced again this time asking for 300000 credits for the work to be done. Not having done this lass before this far I had know idea this wasn't supposed to be happening.I did look at my mission journal  after that as well and it stated  to pay 1 million credits for the HU. I asked my fellow guild mates about it and was informed that this was very much not correct and to submit a ticket  but the in game ticket system is down. So here is my in game information  a lvl 49 Terran tradesman Named ImrtlwolfTT currently resting in Somerled Station, New Edinburgh. 

Respectfully