Enforcer hull upgrade mission one step too far ahead

Posting here on Darkk's advice as ticketing system is down.

My Terran Enforcer's promotion ceremony mission is one step ahead following the 1/1 patch.  She is level 50, but her mission has somehow advanced from step 10 to step 11.  It is prompting her to report to Yeager for her level 75 hull upgrade.  The correct step should be step 10 - "Report to executive Mackellan on Earth Station upon reaching level 75..."

Toon's name - Norinda

Thanks in advance for the help :)

My wife and I are having a similar issue. We are both L130 and are being instructed to go to the shipyards . Be sure to bring 1,000,000 credits for your upgrade payment. (Step 15/17 - which seems right?)

It should read "Report to executive Mackellan on Earth Station upon reaching level 135..."

I suspect all or a lot of terrans are having this issue of the quest text 1 step ahead of our objective.

Thanks,

TwodogsTE (TE)

Faeria (TT)

Edited by Twodogs

I have a similar problem after the 1/1 patch. After finishing the Terran Lvl 30 bonus mission, my HU mission has advanced from step 8/17 (see MacKallen upon reaching Lvl 50...) to step 9/17 (Proceed to Yeagar Shipyards in Luna Sector...).

My Toon - Wells (TE, Lvl 35)

Thanks in advance  :)