Game is not Accepting the creation of a new toon.

I know there might be an answer to this  here already but i have spent a few hours hunting for it and have not come across it yet. Ok I can log into the game fine in fact I have made 3 toon on 2 different accounts already and have logged in with them. However even when creating the second toon as now with my 4th after i have gone through the character and ship customizations and hit the next button at the name and server selection screen after i type in the name and choose the server the game has repeatedly just stopped. I don't mean it crashes or freezes but at the point where you hit the next button to enter the game Megan says  " Your all set......" then you get the galaxy map load screen then land at class area station right. Well i hit the next button and she says nothing but stands there and fidgets the music plays  and that's all that happens i don't enter the game I just sit there seeing the server selection screen.  I am really at a loss for what to do i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 or 4 times already tonight I have checked and doubled checked all the compatibility and run as admin are checked. Please Help!!!

Respectfully