Editing details of (new) toon in Character Creator

I'm using the Character Creator in order to get the new classes. However this has started happening with any class. When selecting the Head/Details the face of my toon appears black, as if it is void. When I let this unknown model enter the game she appeared to have multiple detail options piled up on her face. 

I haven't seen anyone else mention this occurrence. If it is local, how do I get rid of the clown face (for the next PP)?

Yes, Zackman, due to some of the detail options (which options  unknown to me) the face of the toon-in-progress is "void" or pitch black. I am able to guess at the outline of the face shape and hairstyle. When the face is void I am unable to select any detail options, or no details at all.

The one toon I allowed to enter game with "black" face has tattoos I do not recognize from the available options. She has several shades of brown with what appear to be layers. I have described it in starter post as multiple options piled up. Certainly is a unique look.

Edited by Arella

• 2 months later...