Announcement: State of the Game

Kyp

I just hope everyone keeps on being as patient and understanding as they have been.  The problems we have been seeing arent going to just magically disappear overnight as the SDEVs do this either.  For these two months expect more crashes and bugs and etc.  What can ya do though right?

But do please keep posting your bug reports to the bug tracker forum, a good deal of bugs are related to this core issue, but some are not and can be fixed in the meantime.  Like mission related, item stuff, some things.  It all depends and has to be evaluated on a per issue basis.

=D 

You guys are awesome, take the time, do it right and we'll look forward to smoother sailing in the Spring!  

And...in case I haven't said it in the last day or so....I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! TY ty TY ty TY!!!!!!!    :wub:

Open up the donate button again so we can send pizza and beer funds to the team!

Thx for letting us know whats going on.

I do have a question about missions. If for some reason you finish a mission that can not be repeated and something happens that you can not get credit for it will you at the least restart the mission. Example aggrippa missions.

Ok i have 1 question . Lets say someone is doing the agrippa missions and  they finish and all of a sudden boom they stuff disappears and when the players sumits a bug report about it ,how is that going to be solved?

Its not, you'll have to do it again, or hold out. Byakhee is implementing a way for higher level players to go back and do Agrippa so it isn't a huge concern other than the visitation of those missions at a higher level may make them much much easier.

Thx for letting us know whats going on.

I do have a question about missions. If for some reason you finish a mission that can not be repeated and something happens that you can not get credit for it will you at the least restart the mission. Example aggrippa missions.

If this happens, I will have GMs remove it from your completed log only so that you can repeat it, but I can only do this in instances where it can be verified that you have completed and not received the rewards.

Hats off to all of the people involved in what makes this game tick.  Regardless of what needs to be done, I'm glad you're there willing to do it.  Also thank you to the family members (wives, husbands, children) of all the Net-7 Staff that gives us your time and takes it from your family.  Nothing says "i care" enough then doing something like you do, for free.  

Great post and i'm sure you have most of us in your corner. Do what you have to do to make this a better game than it was in old live. I can see it now ..In three or four months people wil be saying man do you remember the bugs when the game fist came out? Its so great now.

Thanks for the update Kyp, we all are waiting for the new code and if the team needs funds just reopen the Donate button i think it will be full again in 0 time. Take your time and make a stable code we will be there when its done.

Thanks Kyp. I had one of the greatest losts in 1 hour server not-saving things, I talked to Blacklung and I moved on.

As long as you don't keep silent and keep us informed & updated about status, no problems...  We are all behind you guys...

• 1 month later...

My god! I never knew about this post until someone showed me the link to here. Thank you kindly Kyp. Really looking forward to newly recoded game.

Please don't rush, also try to ensure stablity most of all. 2 month of working? Kinda thinking maybe more like a year of working to ensure stablity? I like to be pessimisc of sorts. Haha...though really do like this game. Man I can't stop myself trying to get online EnB anytime I see server is up.  :blush:

If there is something I can help, will let you know! :wub:  Just ask!

Edited by Zurra