Alien Space Suits

Was looking for that during ST4/Beta, never did find it.  My guess it's going to be the V'rix, but that's a guess on my part so I could be wrong.  I'd hold on to them for now.

The partially digested suits were a vendor food item, in Old Live (tm), it wasn't until ST4 that they made more use of them. Same goes with the alien suits, they were vendor food, decent xp and credits but no turn in actually, I imagine that they will (like the partial digested  progen,jenny and terran) have a eventual use to the V'rix or some scientist tasked with researching V'rix.

As the story line hasn't progressed to include the V'rix as yet, I would figure they have no actual value other than vendor food currently. Hold or sell as you wish, but we are a ways off from V'rix yet, so that may be a long hold to find out if they are more than trash.

Had another thought though, Ten'gu are alien as well, don;t see suits fitting them though, but maybe since they are from a other galaxy, those suits are from aliens in theirs, mayhap aliens they have since conquered.

• 3 years later...
  • Kyp locked this topic