Sign of things to come

Seems like logged in and afk but logged in should be separated. I am seeing toons that haven't budged in 3 hours or more. LOL and a lot of quadruplets and sextuplets. They are a huge family all with the same surname of Vault. :D

Its the math used....its something like all 10 players and percentage blablabla....

Due to the current code on live (we were rolling back yesterday to the latest stabler version) the cap is 500 again.

Actually Alurra just pointed out something I wanted to suggest. Is there a way (atleast until this cap issue is sorted out) you can put a limit to being idle on the server say one hour and then the player gets kicked? I personally never know why people login and stay logged in when they are going to be gone for that long. I could have seen it when we had half of the players we do now, but, it is not needed and will just not allow players that are actually want to play, get in the game to do so.

• Upvote 1

I would like to play all day lond but sometimes my dog needs to go out for a half hour or so...I do agree with what you are saying thou....I docked last nigth and there must of been 20 players standing around in  lobby.  Of coures they could of been planning a raid...b