Is There an Item Drop List?

Kindschi

Ive been reading the ingame chat and I notice the same several items come across daily such as Tatss/Tiwana Pride, Puks wing and serval others that slip my mind.  And it got me thinking is there is an up to date list of where these rare items and others drop from, who drops them, where, and how long there timer is? Some items I see asked about now have new drop mobs from before in Beta and it would be nice to have some insight from who

I personally have been stopping in Primus when I pass though looking for Xian Xing (Or however its spelled) just to see if I can get lucky and get a pride of him. And today I seen another player there looking and was told he is possibly on a 24hr timer now?   If so that crazy because I remember having to kill him alot with my JD to get the Tatsu and id its such a rare drop and long timer it could be months before I can get one looted again.

(I did a forum search and only found some items that were talking about 2 years ago)

If you know of an items drop place/mob/timer post it here! If there is not a list ill be sure to update this post with any info thats valid for item drops.

Thanks

-WT

These were very very valuable items in Live.  In Beta they were very very common.  I doubt they have changed the drop location....just ask in chat if you don't know where an item drops.

note: Enbarsenal is so far from being right its more likely to waste your time. 

I can assure you, a lot of drops have changed.

Can't and won't say what, but what you need someone to create is a community driven database to collate all your information.

This is what happened during the original live :)

EA didn't feed anything. All the info came from the players.

There are enough people playing now, surely one is able to create a simple db site :)

I have asked and have received multiple answers as far as location/timers.. Some people revert back to Live, some people think they know.. only to find out there wrong. Thats why I asked here.. Dont see the problem with having a central list people can checkout for items.

These were very very valuable items in Live.  In Beta they were very very common.  I doubt they have changed the drop location....just ask in chat if you don't know where an item drops.

note: Enbarsenal is so far from being right its more likely to waste your time. 

Well you see...it's like Old Live (tm), those that know were the New Live (tm) drop location is, aren't telling (they might lead you around with specious info,all the while busting a gut out of mirth) but they wish to get it for themselves first, and then possibly their friends/guilders or the astronomical credits for one (due to rarity) when they sell it. Once they do that, they might be willing to tell were it drops now, and then after that some player will get confirmed drop spots and then it will be on a outside DB.

I know for a fact that the Puk's Wing (L5 progen friendly engine) don't drop from it's old mob. I camped it for days, and others for over a week with no love, to eventually be told by another that they got the drop elsewere (of course not telling anymore info than it's a named mob).

It's the same old mentality as guilds "owning" raids, they can dominate a spawn with either numbers or limited information.  They will hog whatever it is, just for the simple expedient that they can.

Can we at least have some of 'ammo' items dropped/mined rather than praying to critical analyze gods?

Such as L6 Athanor Adamentine AMF2 ?

They used to drop from EarthCorps Level 33 ships in Earth, but seems those ships does not exist anymore... Should we expect Level 6 items to drop from L50+ now since it is "rare" ™?

I don't think "ammo" parts should be THAT rare  (especially the ones you can find in stacks on vendors) , only a radically experimental current build analyze system to decide.

so if anyone know drop location of that or a seems to be drop only parts component, lets know about it.

Edited by SiSL

the amf2  does drop..... try the moondwellers in AP.....otherise try some combat job mobs... i know i dropped it few times.

the puks wing drop in the same sector as the old unnamed mob but is now a named mob off the beat'n path......shouldn't be to hard to recognize the spawn when you dind it.

tatsu and tanwhas are the same general area as before.

The SSR7 reactor comps and loot only parts well.....devs want to keep that underwraps..so....but its in progen space.....should narrow it down..(waits for darrke to come bann me)...

I know of no player made website that is trying to document all the drops as of late.....

I know I have been asked to put drop info on my site, but that is a task I am not willing to undertake. However, if someone does do one, let me know I will add a link to my site, and if your info is good enough, cross-link my info to point at yours when applicable.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, have it bookmarked.  Will add to it as I find stuff (doing trade runs atm).

Can it be sorted every so often?  Even if manually by you.  Maybe by type / level / name ?  Might want to rearrange the first columns in sort order (whatever order you choose.)

Looks like a good start.  Others may be able to offer more info that might be useful.

When enough data is collected, maybe someone would be inclined to make a database for it.  :-)

Also is there a way to set the columns to be formatted a particular way?  Like this and that column are automatically center-aligned and colored the appropriate shade of red, blue, or green?

The list can be modified by anyone.
Feel free to add any item you want. We may want to keep vendor trash out of it, but as far as I'm concerned, the more complete it is, the better.
I'm kind of a noob when it comes to Google Drive, but I'll try to keep it in reasonable order and I'll try to fix the formating...
Autofilters should be available by the header drop-down menues in supported browsers.

Yeah, there were about 20 earlier today.  Now only 7.

Can you make it so people can add but only you can delete items.  It might only be someone trying to delete a mistake they made and erased more than they meant to.

Maybe put in one more column that says 'error/delete info' for people that make typos etc, then you can check it and delete.

Yeah, there were about 20 earlier today.  Now only 7.

Can you make it so people can add but only you can delete items.  It might only be someone trying to delete a mistake they made and erased more than they meant to.

Maybe put in one more column that says 'error/delete info' for people that make typos etc, then you can check it and delete.

As far as I know there's no way to remove delete privileges on Google drive, but as far as I can tell, all items are still there.

All changes are tracked on google drive though, so it is always possible to restore an earlier version if needed.