INV-300 error

A couple of days ago, we had a laptop that would constantly give the INV-300 error. After a while, we gave up on that computer cause my laptop and all other desktops in the house worked. This morning, my laptop decided it was time to show the INV-300.

After reading a post (Allura or someone), I went into Net7 / bin folder, found the two certificates in there and deleted them. I then opened the launcher, clicked "help" then "install certificates". I ran the game and logged in no problem. I then tried it on the laptop that had the problem a couple days ago, and it worked.

Let me know if this helps or if there is another way which may be "safer".

So here's the thing. We have more than one computer using the same internet source. The other peoples' computers are able to log into E&B but my laptop suddenly is having the problem. When I usually launch the Net7 launcher and click play, the agree/disagree box comes up fairly quickly. As I am having this inv-300 issue, it is taking much longer than normal (20-30 seconds). When I try to log into the game once it actually launches, I type the credentials in and press enter / click the arrow to login. There is a long frozen pause followed by the INV-300 message. I don't know if this information helps, but please let me know of any other possible ideas.

I have tried deleting the IE certificate and reinstalling, I have forced the update and went into the net7 bin folder, opened the certificate and placed it into the trusted root certifications, but nothing works.

Windows 7 computer 64 bit

Edited by seanhhs