Mission Awards out of Balance?

I recently hit L75 for my JD. My Combat level is 25. I am using class 5 beams and class 4 missles.I now see that I only get a total reward for a L50 job with a L17 0r 18 pest of 300- 400...I think this is normal but when I complete the mission the combat mission bonus is only 250 vs. 2500 I have been given in the past. This seems to have started after the last update......Might this be a bug or is the bonus reduced dure to my L25 Combat level?

Thanks, TBreez

It is working as intended actually, so a high level player cant take really easy low level missions and just skate through them for a high XP reward.  It is part of keeping a sense of challenge to the combat job system.  I believe once you are 15 levels higher than the mission level you get your xp nerfed.

I would beg to differ, if I picked up a job and it says I would get 3k xp for the job then I should get it. Say I am OL100 but with 12 CL and I picked up an OL50 job that offered 3k xp for killing a mob, why shouldn't I get the reward. However if I picked up a lower level trade or explore job I still get the promised xp. Most definitely not balanced imho. I pick up a a job and it says it will pay something for completing the job then I expect my payment.