Follow This Topic default setting

cyborg512

Following a topic should NOT be set to send me ONE HUNDRED TWENTY ONE emails by default! Unlike other forumns this one apperantly does not allow you to login and follow the topics you have chosen but instead dumps all the posts into your email like some kinda SPAM NUT! Really? Change this PLEASE! It's idiotic and wastes time, bandwidth and storage resources all over the internet. Now I have to unfollow and try to find the threads I'm interested in manually. Most unhelpful.

Euri

• Downvote 1

I don't have that problem, the only topic I follow is server status all the others I start or reply to I don't follow. Might wanna have a look at your settings, I found the setting you are looking for, Settings, Notification Options, Auto follow topics I reply to Notification Frequency. Setting that to none will help.

I don't have that problem, the only topic I follow is server status all the others I start or reply to I don't follow. Might wanna have a look at your settings, I found the setting you are looking for, Settings, Notification Options, Auto follow topics I reply to Notification Frequency. Setting that to none will help.

This.