Idea - Guild for mediation

Lately I noticed some rather disconcerting intra and inter guild drama building up amongst other things. Now I am the first to try and throw my harpoon at drama and try to drag it aboard the good ship "diffusion" but well... as many of us can say, I have things to do elsewhere than EnB... BUT here is where my IDEA comes in... if say somebody started a guild that was specifically for airing such disputes privately with a third party to try and moderate and weed through to the core of the problem, would anybody actually use it ? I ask mainly because this is a small server by any accounting and drama tends to scare off casual or new players before they actually get into the swing of things.

so feel free to comment on the idea... im just trying to think of some way i can help keep things fun for everyone and help keep drama on public channels to a minimum

Edited by Dakynos
adjusted title

Not sure why anyone would need to use a separate guild.  If there are disputes why not simply handle them in a forum (either the guild's forums or these)?  Often times players get very set in their ways or they believe they are correct/the other person/guild is wrong. Do we want Devs to make the decision on who is right and who is wrong?  Do we wan an independent (independent from what?) person making this judgement? I doubt anyone would really be satisfied with that.