Damage Inc.

Hi all, I joined you guild just yesterday.

Character name is Iuy and I'm a JD

Played a lot with original EA game with a TE, played a lot with beta Emu before wipe, and now i'm back again

Thank you a lot for letting me in. Looking forward to know all of you
Cya in game

18 hours ago, wonderiuy said:

Hi all, I joined you guild just yesterday.

Character name is Iuy and I'm a JD

Played a lot with original EA game with a TE, played a lot with beta Emu before wipe, and now i'm back again

Thank you a lot for letting me in. Looking forward to know all of you
Cya in game

Welcome back and welcome to the loony bin that is DI :lol: see you ingame.

Loqutis (the guilds resident Borg)

• 2 months later...

Damage Inc. is still active and recruiting new members.    We do fairly regular raiding now especially on weekends, and usually have a large contingent in the public raids.  

We have members from zones, from Europe to eastern Asia.

I'm in US/Pacific time; you can find me online on Zargol or one of my many alts, or ask for us in New Players or General channel.   Our other guild recruiters are available at earlier time zones.

Hope to see you soon!

• 1 month later...

I might be interested in leaving my guild to join this one. All my guild does is talk about Trump now and even their Motd has his name in it now. I hate people talking about the election and calling Blacks bastards because of Black lives matter when i'm online gaming.

Edited by wmtyrance

• 5 months later...

Im looking for a guild. I played live and just found the emulator a short time ago. Im usa central time zone. My schedule is random (7th month old, first time dad). In live i liked being a main builder and the raids. I eventually made a JE also.

My TT name is pamisley.

Edited by Chopjai

• 3 weeks later...

hey chopjai if ur still looking to join ar guild give us a shout in general, just ask for damageinc and 1 off my offices will join u up :) Zant.jpg

• 2 months later...

Damage Inc is still always actively recruiting more players.

We go a good job of hosting raids, and helping new members advance in the game -- both in leveling and equipping them.  We're also full of advice -- most of it even good!

Ask for us directly in new players or general chat, or feel free to message any of the officers in this thread.

-Zargol/Jexxor,    Damage Inc Officer

• 2 weeks later...

@Zarg @zant45

Looking to start playing and may need help getting orientated - played when the game was Live (terran - trader maybe?) on Pegasus I believe - then got deployed to Iraq - came back to there being no game up and running.

Don't remember the guild (if any) when it was up.
Just found the EMU - and was going to try and figure out how to bootstrap things.

Got a discord server or something I can jump in and ask questions if I need help?

ThunderWalker

We can jump on the Earth&Beyond Teamspeak if you want to chat (see below forum thead for information on how to connect), although we do not use it as heavily as some other guilds.  You have to be online and in-game with some character for the guild invite to work -- just once in game ask for an invite to  Damage Inc in either new players or General chat.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Former member of Damage Inc, likely kicked a couple years ago for inactivity.  Finally built a new computer and able to play the game again.  Active once more.  Decked out TE, TT, PW, and JE.  All 150's and have most end game gear, only really missing Skull shields for my PW and TE.

Returned to game and well, kinda boring solo so hoping to be allowed back in.  Thanks for your time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Damage Inc Members, I'm new to the Emulator Only found it about 4 days ago and i Created my first characters

ReverendTE / ReverendTT 

JE / PW / PS (Soon to come)

I'm Very interested in joining Your guys Guild ?

Edited by Serverguy85

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guild, Am back playing again after a log spell being ill and life it self, anyway i started playing a few hours aday due to my hands Being bad, So Serverguy85 if ur still looking to join a Guild give me a shout Zant (Am uk based so i pop on when i can ty Zant hope to see some off my old guldies come back too soon :))

• 5 weeks later...