Damage Inc.

Damage Inc. was founded by BeastfuTE, TsunamiTT, and Zant.  We have all been playing EnB for years and have a lot to offer!  It is a pretty laid back and friendly environment.  We have members from all over the world and are all about having a good time and enjoying the game.  Looking for more members to join, raiding is a deffinite interest.  So if you are looking for a nice place to hang out and build / mine or want to hunt in packs - Send us a tell in game or post in forums!

• 1 month later...

We are now over 150 members (yes there are alt's), and we are still growing!  We are looking for friendly new people to join with us as we raid/level/job.  Whether you are new to the game or a vet, we have a spot for you!  Lots of builds in house and a ton of knowledge in a friendly, relaxed environment.  Ask in game or on the forums for more information!

• 3 months later...

This guild was started after emu went "live".  No relation to any previous guild in the game.   And we are still recruiting players, so join one of the friendliest (imo) guilds in the game!  :)

This guild was started after emu went "live".  No relation to any previous guild in the game.   And we are still recruiting players, so join one of the friendliest (imo) guilds in the game!  :)

If you don't mind a total noob who is also a really old old timer (from alpha 2) I would  be interested in joining up. Ill most likely be using some variant of nova or novaflare or maybe nanaki (yep the dog char from ff7)

• 6 months later...

Damage Inc. was founded by BeastfuTE, TsunamiTT, and Zant.  We have all been playing EnB for years and have a lot to offer!  It is a pretty laid back and friendly environment.  We have members from all over the world and are all about having a good time and enjoying the game.  Looking for more members to join, raiding is a deffinite interest.  So if you are looking for a nice place to hang out and build / mine or want to hunt in packs - Send us a tell in game or post in forums!We are now over 400+ strong  come join us!

• 2 weeks later...

a lot of members were in The Chosen.  Damage Inc was created by The Chosen members who broke off after the EMU went live

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Damage Inc,, Is Recruiting Players So if u want to join a freindly Guild and Great players,, over 450+ memebers Come on down and join us  Zant :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes we ar still recuiting Kaidox,, if u ask on general for Damage Inc some 1 from the guild will sign u up,, if waite till 11pm UK time and ask for  me Zant or Tsu we sign u up ok ty Zant

• 3 months later...

Damage Inc Looking for new player Who want to join a good frienly guild who  have fun,, If ur looking for a guild try use out, Ask for us on general/market 1  off ar  office will Invite u too ar guild :D  or ask about ar guild and 1 off my office will tell u about us ty Zant (Admiral) :ph34r:

Edited by Zant

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
If you all are still recruiting I would like to join up. I played during live. And checked out the emu about four years ago. Just came back and enjoying the game again. Currently playing a TT. In game name Beetustrain. Been on nightly ET time.

If you all are still recruiting I would like to join up. I played during live. And checked out the emu about four years ago. Just came back and enjoying the game again. Currently playing a TT. In game name Beetustrain. Been on nightly ET time.

Yes we are, if you send me a PM here or in game I'll get you all sorted (my in game is Loqutis, Voxx or Udar) cheers :)

• 2 months later...

you guys have helped me with some gear, getting back into the game, stopped playing back in 2004. got my TE to 61 total lvl, i just want to say thank you and if your recruiting, id love to give it a whirl.