anybody else having issues?

For some reason i can get all the way in and select my char (already checked to make sure server ISN'T full) but as soon as i select a character i just kinda sit in loading screen limbo, I think the latest patch may be responsible (i logged on fine after the restart this morning) but I am completely willing to chalk this up to my own basic imbecility.

Todays patch was a simple one, a few decals added for guild logos I guess. Not enough to break the logins.

I am guessing the login server has gone and FUBAR'd again.

Login OK

Character selection OK

Entering game ... MSOD (Map Screen of Death)

• Upvote 1

Todays patch was a simple one, a few decals added for guild logos I guess. Not enough to break the logins.

I am guessing the login server has gone and FUBAR'd again.

Login OK

Character selection OK

Entering game ... MSOD (Map Screen of Death)

true this makes me a sad panda cause i was looking forward to playing today :(

Give it a moment you guys, the server will eventually let you in after a few minutes. atleast it's done so twice for me now after waiting for a little. Not sure if this is happening, dependent on where you logged out last though, But Just need a little patience and eventually you'll get in.  :P although I wouldn't attempt this right this moment though, cause servers are now offline for matenience

I'm getting the same thing. I can see the server is up with # peeps on, news window has actual news in it, log in past megan, select a character, but the it just sits there on the map load screen. Alt/tabing shows me the client is "waiting for server"

I've delected all the .th6 files and nothing. I even changed the version text files to make it reupdate to current and no go. Any further ideas? it says theres over 220 people playing somehow? =(

and I was playing FINE last night ><

Also, waiting longer does nothing. it eventually just times out. frustrating. I've tried reinstalling the cert , it seems it cant even locate the server to check it tho.

Edited by DLS