ST4 is tomorrow

ok so im probably doing a premptive strike here so to speak but have we any news on the new signup link

for ST4 as im on gmt time and not pst server is bein changed at midnight pst and ill be 8hrs in front so

it will be like 8 in the mornin when the server gets changed ??

ok we have already few topics with almost same questions ...

ST4 = Awesome

New Server Process to logon

ST4 Toon Creation

would be awesome if anyone of the EnBEmu team could post some info

ST3 is about to end in 2 hours and David posted, there will be chance to register a new account before end of ST3.

looking forward to it ...

ok we have already few topics with almost same questions ...

ST4 = Awesome

New Server Process to logon

ST4 Toon Creation

would be awesome if anyone if the EnBEmu team could post some info

ST3 is about to end in 2h and David posted, there will be chance to register a new account before end of ST3.

looking forward to it ...

I think it's 1259 PM Eastern Standard Time, when ST3 ends, so it's about 12 hours as of this post, but I do share your concerns. Been watching the forums since ST4 announce for the link. Anxious to see it.

yep, my bad...

David wrote:

" Posted 22 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone that the end of ST3 will be on Sunday January 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST. We will be then bringing up the ST4 on a new server on Monday once all of the DNS servers have updated to the new IP address. The new server will hopefully help out in the latency issues. We will be doing a full wipe of all the character information and even accounts. We will be posting a link soon as the site up and ready for signups your new account on. We should have this before the end of ST3 so you can sign up early and get your account name you want.

Thanks,

EnB Emulator Team "

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?"...Ash B)

OK, I'll bite . . . what *other* commonly recognized EST is there besides US EST?

I've seen it used instead of GMT. As EST, European Standard Time. However that is highly incorrect.

EST is standardly used for Eastern Standard Time, CST: Central Standar Time, MST: Mountain Standard Time and PST: Pacific Standard Time.

Of course these also transform into EDT, CDT, MDT and PDT (Daylight Savings Time)

No complaints here I'm actually looking forward to the wipe and testing it all again.

I would like to make a few suggestions though.

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/773-end-of-st3/page__view__findpost__p__4640

To the players and EnB Community,

I have spent the last few days organizing my infomation and account planning.

This includes item drops, Maps, Mobs (personal logs), Skill point usage between characters

and what Characters to make for 3 accounts.

If you do this now or as soon as possible your leveling will go much more smoothly

and far more quickly.

I wouldn't think or complain much about who logs on first or how quickly to ST4,

At some point those quick to level people are going to find that company of

another player at their same level does not exist. Someone will suffer XP lose, and quite

frankly wheres the Challenge in it.

Kill Steal, don't do it! Your reputation and that of your guild's is at stake.

If you see another player at a spot ask them for a group, or if they mind sharing.

I have sometimes told a player in a PM when I arrived "I'll move on", Only to be invited to

stay and share or group, and you'll be surprised that there are some very honorable players

say to you, "No stay! its time I moved camp"

Or hell ask "if you mind if I cleaned up" a lot of times theres something they don't want or can't

loot (Unique)

To the DEV's, Beta +, and Betas (to which I am one).

ST2 (Yes ST2) was a very exciting time to play the EMU, it seemed to me that the placement and Mob(s)

numbers were much more plentiful. This while making it Difficult also made it fun and

forced a More player interaction (groups), it also alleviated the desire or need to Camp a single NAV.

At that time there was a Mob / NAV combat progression, What I mean by this is:(example only)

Glenn Nav 1 (CL 12-15 Mob), Glenn NAV 2 (CL 17-20) etc etc...The sector Menorb comes to mind.

This was indeed very fun and made it a challenge I'll never forget. Watch how or where kite <_<

I would like to see or have (in ALL fairness) no one other than a HGM, GM or DEV able to

create an item, and never ever create one for themselves that their obtained level didn't

make the testing and use possible.

:)There's something very satisfying knowing and seeing a DEV, GM or BETA+ looking for a group :)

One last thing OPEN ALL THE SECTORS to everyone (Unless the sectors are not ready!)..

If its too dangerous for anyone don't go there.

In Closing.

Get ready be prepaired and plan for ST4.

Don't worry about the person that has the opportunity to play sooner or longer, its not all that.

Don't Kill steal, word and reputation gets around on a small server MMORPG.

5%-10% More mobs, at first exploration will be difficult.

No more slash commands for items, credits, levels, skills for anyone other than HGM, GM or DEV's.

Open all sectors, stations and vendors for them (If they're ready, Including the DEV sectors).

Thats just my view, opinion and suggestions

Phorlaug........

a Player, and Long time community member .

And for God sake if you need another gun or a heal(s) just ask.

I have my Jseeker with me 80% of the time and I'm always looking for another friend

and player.

• Upvote 1