What no Cookies & Milk

My TW, Toren completed It was the night before Christmas, and did What no cookies & milk.  The problem is that while doing the second mission, The server crashed after stopping at F7 to get milk from Arno Sulliman.  I didn't catch whether or not the milk appeared in my hold before the server crashed, but my mission did update. 

After the crash my toon had no milk, but the mission had updated so he couldn't get milk again from Arno.  I was able to get all the other ingredients needed for the mission, but when returning to Mary Christmas, she cannot make the cookies & milk, because I'm missing the milk.  I cannot forfeit & redo the mission and cannot advance the mission further, to give Santa his cookies.  Can a GM either forfeit the mission so I can redo it, or add the missing milk to Toren's inventory, so he can complete the mission.  Either one is fine by me.

im in the same ship (kinda)

i completed the milk and cookies mission,but had bought extra eggs.being the server idiot that i am, i sold the extra eggs, along with the milk and cookies.

(facepalm)

i cannot get the mission again.

also submitted a ticket.

blattu