The Night Before Christmas

Re: The walkthrough thread

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/8053-xmas-2012-walkthrough/

Quote Shaddex:

"PS..  This will be changed on Tuesdays down-time."

A great many characters have been failed by Mary Christmas on the TNBC mission and been denied a snowball launcher. Will this change that Shaddex alluded to allow those characters another chance to run through TNBC and claim the launcher?

My situation, as desribed in the thread linked, was that I ran two characters through TNBC together. I had run another character beforehand through TNBC and verified the responses in step 1-9 and had them all correct and received a launcher (this was LotTS).

LotPP and Lot did TNBC together. Lot made identical responses to LotPP, LotPP got the launcher at the end but Lot was denied one. I am 99.99% certain the respones given were identical. MC's reaction gives me doubt about this though, may be I mis-clicked? Still, its rough justice to not get another chance to get a launcher. I tried with Lot to talk to MC again but all she is interested in now is the Cookies and Milk mission.

Will the patch on Tuesday night (18th December 2012) allow characters another chance to re-run TNBC and obtain a launcher? If not can I request a TNBC mission reset on Lot so that I can repeat it again (have not done Cookies and Milk for the 3 skill points yet).

Thanks for reading.

A great many characters have been failed by Mary Christmas on the TNBC mission and been denied a snowball launcher. Will this change that Shaddex alluded to allow those characters another chance to run through TNBC and claim the launcher?

Re-taking the mission for those who did not get the snowball launcher will be at the GM's discretion..

I would suggest you submit a ticket so the GM team can make sure players do not posses this item already.

The "Drop mission" for the "About Time" response to Mary's talk tree, was added to make players actually look at chat trees rather than just pressing any answer without any real consequences.

Dont read / Be Naughty = No Launcher.

As I said. Ticket a GM and see what happens.