Is This Your Guild Decal?

I am curious which guild is using this decal. I wish to add that listing to my info site's area about guild decals.

Edited by Dakynos
clarified topic title :)

No one? I know Magoo said in game it was the decal for the "Popcorn Guild" but since I cannot find any listing for them on net-7.org I am not sure how accurate that is.

OK, two more decals needing indent went live with the latest patch. If you know whose guild these belong to, please speak up.

unknown2.gifunknown3.gif

OK, two more decals needing indent went live with the latest patch. If you know whose guild these belong to, please speak up.

unknown2.gif

Hello Shea,

This decal belongs to the Archangels Guild ... link to our guild here: https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/65-archangels-guild/

It is not a guild from live but born in beta and reborn in EmuLive(tm) ... devoted to play and to have fun for those without a live guild or those whose live guild went to "greener" pastures or into the abyss.

Making a decal for the Archangels was difficult - nudity of women - religious beliefs - the 128x128 pix decal was very small to include much detail - so i went for an interim decal to gain time to work out the decal issue further in the future.

tech info: use photoshop or gimp - make background transparent - use bright colors (to see better at ships hull) - save as PNG - upload it

btw your 61cygni website is great - nice job :)

see ya in the verse ....

Edited by Garfield

Thank you for your reply, and that is one decal down. Now I just have these two to identify...

unknown.gif unknown3.gif

Anyone?

BTW, glad you like my site, TY for the compliment.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, when I looked through there I didn't find it. So to keep my sites guild decal listing correct I have to ask.

I know Shad, although I think the idea of a guild name and decal being private is silly. Not like we cannot see the decal on their ship in the game.