Multi Boxing - The Easy Way

Trapt

[url="http://www.inputdirector.com/"]http://www.inputdirector.com/[/url]

A friend turned me onto this program and it is awesome. When I play my normal 3 accounts, I use 3 separate computers, which creates 3 mice, 3 keyboards and 3 monitors. I have fast hands, but I ain't as good as I once was, so I started searching for a program that would make my life easy. This program is like a giant KVM switch that can run up to and probably beyond 6 computers with one keyboard and mouse. It is very amazing to say the least.

You can also run it in "Mirror input across Master and Slaves" Which makes your movements and keystrokes from your main computer do the same for all of your computers.

This is by no means, "botting" or "scripting" you are there controlling the movements, this program just makes the controlling them alot easier. To my knowledge it is not against any emulator policy to use so have at it!

If it is against the TOS or EULA I'd stop using it in a heartbeat thought, cuz i love me some EnB and don't wanna get in trouble!

I've seen many different games that allow multi-boxing and/or multi-logging take the stance that utilities such as this constitute using third party tools to gain an unfair advantage. Might wanna get word from the EMU team before getting too used to using it.