Please the present you got from Santa

[quote name='Statyomota' timestamp='1355536007' post='69130']
hehe think we all got 3 skill points
[/quote]

^^ This. Skill points are always valuable, until the point where you've maxed everything that your character can do. Many overdings are required to get to the point where you don't need SP anymore, though it's a much longer grind if you're a PW/JW than if you're a Terran Scout.

[quote name='skitszomm' timestamp='1355536971' post='69133']
... thought tt/je were the worst on max Sp.s.....
[/quote]

Skill points to max everything:
PW/JW = 419
TT/JE = 412
PE/TW = 397
JT = 379
PT = 376
Scout = 368

Note that in the planner the TW has Navigate listed as a skill, while they don't actually have said skill. The JT has Self-destruct listed as a skill, but she doesn't actually have that skill.

I really felt that the 3 sp reward while great for some toons.. was pretty useless to me. Was really hoping that Santa would of been giving tangible gifts like weapons/devices but as this is not the case there is no need for my current toon to bother with the mission :(

[quote name='FishJD' timestamp='1355539113' post='69139']
I really felt that the 3 sp reward while great for some toons.. was pretty useless to me. Was really hoping that Santa would of been giving tangible gifts like weapons/devices but as this is not the case there is no need for my current toon to bother with the mission :(
[/quote]

Maybe that will happen at some time in the future. We'll have to wait and see.

Weapons & Stuff was pretty useless also if you were not maxed out your skills in Live. You got stuff at your level, where you would throw out in a few levels... SP's were best I've seen. May be useless for MAXED out players, but we know this is pretty low minority, right?

Maybe so, in hindsight getting some great "gift" that I did not earn would only decrease it's value anyway. I like that there are new and boy let me tell you challenging ways to get new loot/rewards! Such as the new mission from Teach's Servant While difficult and frustrating, I was REALLY enjoying it (until server just died)

Ah, I finally did the mission and I realized that there is no present...just the 3 skill points which is a HUGE present itself.

No one mentioned the 16K+ XP debt from grumpy Santa...

:D

Ah, I finally did the mission and I realized that there is no present...just the 3 skill points which is a HUGE present itself.

No one mentioned the 16K+ XP debt from grumpy Santa...

:D

or the 15k explore xp each of us got for finding the elfmans...