Sympathies to those in Connecticut

What the hell is wrong with people these days? Now, you can't even feel that your kids are safe in elementary school. I swear this society is coming to a head soon, maybe we should hope something happens Dec 21st, just to end the madness.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Starting to agree there. I can sorta see a motive behind getting back at being teased in high school or jaded at college with a girlfriend rejection.... but opening fire on a score of little kids? Is there even a plausible justification there?

I cant even see a motive, none whatsoever. Something is very wrong in America today.

disclaimer: No I do not feel there was any justifiable motive in past shootings, im just saying from one twisted standpoint you could find actual motive, however skewed that may have been.

[size=4]Very sad day indeed. One thing of note is that the shooter was 20 years old and had a child in kindergarden. Do a little math there and you'll find a rather interesting number. I might even go so far as to say this could have been a contributing factor in the whole thing. 14 is not mature enough to be having a kid. Could effect a persons judgement in the long term too I would think. Although this is all just my old man opinion....... [/size]

[size=4][font="Arial","sans-serif"]M[color=#E6E6FA]y condolences to everyone affected by this tragic and totally unnecessary event[/color][/font][/size][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=4][/size][/font]
[size=4][color=#E6E6FA].[/color][/size]

Light years beyond tragic to think these little ones will never have the chance to grow up, fall in love, have their first kiss, maybe see their child born. My thoughts and prayers are with them and the ones who are left behind.