What's going to be your ST4 main?

Title says it all. Just curious what folks are gonna be creating as their primary characters and to get a feel for what the community's needs will be in terms of services - builders, miners, wormhole, combat support, folks dedicated to obtaining mappables, etc.

I have all ways been Jenquai Explorer and Defender, LIVE and ST3. Had a lvl 109 Seeker during ST3.

Thinking about doing the defender, seeker, and may be the Progen setinal for ST4.

I intend to have the same toons I had in ST3.

Main will be my JE, but I will also have a Seeker, Defender, Scout, Privateer, & Enforcer. I expect that my JE and JT will get the most play, followed by my JW/TW, with the PT and TE last. Don't expect me to get all those toons to 150. It really depends on how long between the start of ST4 and the next wipe. Those will also likely be the toons I have when Emulator reaches live.

TE like before the last wipe and my main on the old live. TS is fun, but I like the extra firepower on TE. Now that I can build missiles and launchers like I did on live, makes TE so much better. Once missions are in, won't be able to stop playing :) Anyway, already have my char ready in the creator. PW as backup/secondary.

Beams , BEAMS B E A M S !!!!

I just love all the beams, I drive a beamer !

same names as ST3 and adding 3 more , so

Main = JD LunaticFringe , secondary = JE Lunatictaxi , thirdinary = JS Lunatictictic

for added battle enjoyment = TE Spasmodialprime , then probably a PP , PS

have not tried ANY Progen toons since live so, we'll see.

anyways , uh ,, oh yea ......I'M BATMAN........

((you know I'm out there ))