Xmas 2012 Walkthrough!

Now Don't go Chasing Santa yet until you have completed the mission below because you will be asked for Milk and Cookies! A JE is your bestfriend for this so you better snuggle up with one!

First off....to start the mission go to Joves (Jupiter) Speak to Mary Christmas you have to do this correctly one mistake you start everything from the beginning
including with the elves.
[spoiler]
she will start off with this followed with your answer! NOW REMEMBER ALWAYS BE NICE IN EVERYTHING!!! These Entire mission!

Mary: Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
You: Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Mary: The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
You: In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

After you have done this you off to find Lonny Who is at Zwellhanger Planet in station in Lounge area.

He will ask this:

Lonny: The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
You: While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.

Lonny: And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
You: Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap.

He will give you a gift to take to Julie Bristol who is located at Earth Station in Earth Sector. Once you give her the gift she will send you to see Mary Christmas again so back to Joves!

Mary now will send you to find Donny Who is located in Fenris at the Fenris Obs... in lounge

He will ask this:

Donny: When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
You: I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.

Donny: Away to the window I flew like a flash,
You: Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

He will give you a gift to take to Anusha Dayakana who is located in OMP in Carp.. After giving her the gift you will be sent back to Mary Christmas again so back to Joves!

Mary now will send you to find Gunther who is located in Mercury Station in Glory Orbits in lounge

He will ask this:

Gunther: The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
You: Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below.

Gunther: When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
You:
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tinny reindeer.

He will give you a gift to take to Tarnish McHollis who is located in Trader Fort in Rag after giving him the gift you will be sent back to Mary Christmas again so back to Joves

After you told Mary you found all three she will ask you this

Mary: With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
You: I knew in a moment it must be St Nick.

Mary: More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
You: And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!

And so this mission is complete you get a Snowball Launcher woohoo!! now off to get the 3 Skill Points! So Talk to Mary Christmas Again and she will ask you to get ingredients to make the cookies and get milk This mission is pretty simple She will direct you to where to go to get the ingredients NOW REMEMBER BE NICE!! IN THIS MISSION TOO!
Only part they don't tell you is where to get the Eggs You can get the Eggs at Somerland Station Goods vendor!

And you go back to Mary she makes you the cookies and gives you the package to give to SANTA! Enjoy! Once you get the present from Santa go to Net 7 in Saturn and have little helper open it for you.

[/spoiler]

Edited by Dakynos
added spoiler tags
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some people have reported getting blown up by Old Nick and A Bag of Coal, I'm guessing even if you mess up by accident on one of the missions Old Nick still takes that as being Naughty. Edited by Josarda

[quote name='Littlej' timestamp='1355425912' post='68972']
I have run 5 toons through this mission 2 of the 5 have been shot down by Santa, cannot figure the reason why. Must be just random. But I never received a bag of coal, always got the present.
[/quote]

I Think the reason Santa has shot people because through out the mission atleast once you weren't nice. Like being greedy or something

[quote name='Cleopatrina' timestamp='1355444781' post='69007']
I Think the reason Santa has shot people because through out the mission atleast once you weren't nice. Like being greedy or something
[/quote]

I have run the mission with 10 chars to date, done all the exact same way and 2 got popped, and dont know why, and dont really care. ^_^

I just JS them and give them a nice winter nap and all is well ;)

[b]I did this mission with my JD and TT in formation. All the same steps and responces all the way up to getting Santa's gift. No problem with my JD but my TT got killed right after getting Santa's gift. Is this a faction quirk or this another case of "working as intended"?[/b]

[quote name='cpwings' timestamp='1355495770' post='69055']
[b]I did this mission with my JD and TT in formation. All the same steps and responces all the way up to getting Santa's gift. No problem with my JD but my TT got killed right after getting Santa's gift. Is this a faction quirk or this another case of "working as intended"?[/b]
[/quote]

Investigating.

I too was attacked by Santa, in the Earth sector, at the GETCo 2 nav.  I had previously aggroed the Weed Poppers at the GETCo 1 nav, warped away (north east, toward Nav Group Shrine) and then warped back to GETCo 2 nav.

When I was podded those Weed Poppers were getting back into range.  Could Santa react to being in combat?

I had one of my toons get shot as well after giving Santa the cookies.  Torrie self-JSed and went on about her way.  I've done the mission on 5 toons so far.  2 JEs, a JW, JT and Scout.  PT is next.

Did this with a PP and PW running through it together. Did the 10 steps of the first mission "The Night Before Christmas", PP got the launcher. PW did exactly what the PP did right beforehand but did not get the launcher! Instead Mary Christmas in the end dialogue of step 9/10 ending up saying something different to my PW.

I am sure my PW did exactly what my PP did in all of the steps 1-9. Its only MC's final dialogue that is causing doubts but I am still 99% certain that my PW chose the same dialogues as my PP did.

PP = LotPP, PW = Lot. No way to get the launcher now? Didn't get an option to repeat TNBC. If my PW talks to MC again I just get the talk tree to begin the Cookies and Milk mission now.

There is a "OMG" moment to the mission which is based on the responses you give.

If you reply "ABOUT TIME" to one of the statements that Mary gives you, you will forfeit the mission and will not be able to get the reward.

You Naughty boys and girls.. Be nice !

PS..  This will be changed on Tuesdays down-time.

Guest Brian Feeley

Did the cookies and milk mission, went to santa with them in my hold. Santa told me to go away, he dosen't want to talk to me. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?