A Christmas Thanks

I completely agree with Syberfly, although I cannot play 20/7 like he does. Wish I could!

Merry Christmas to all DEVs, GMs, N7Rs, BTs, and everyone else that spends their own personal time to build this game experience.! Cheers! :D :wub:

Iacobus
  • Upvote 2

I have to join in here. Thanks to an amazing team of people, who gave time, money and I am sure experienced a lot of delays and frustrations. When I installed last night, and started my PS all over again, so many great memories came back to me. So many old friends, so many great times, so many hours spent playing. E&B was my first MMO ever, and although I am over 40 now, I still missed it. And there I was, once again flying around in my 4-sail ship (still my fav ship design ever), mining gas clouds and killing Manes. Brought a tear to my eye, seriously.

Thanks!
  • Upvote 1

Dabruuzer, I don't have the numbers but I believe that there are more over 40 than below. So don't go feeling old....lol

As of November 09, 2012...I am 61 years young.  :mellow:

And I also offer my thanks to all involved in the resurrection of EnB.  :D

• Upvote 1

Since this has morphed into an age revelation, who is the oldest player? I'll next 64 next Tuesday.

I've been here off and on through all the trials and tribulations the team has gone through so to see it come this far and see a lot of folks come back is a tribute to the team!

Thank you all!!!