<Triton> Guild is recruiting

Triton is a guild full of long time EnBer's, both from the Retail version and the Emulator versons of EnB.  We raid, we build, we do it all.  We have our own website and teamspeak 3 server.  If you want to expierence all aspects of the game, Triton is the right place for you.  Contact me in game at one of the below characters or apply at our website. 

• Upvote 1

I have to redo it cause we went down to one game for a while, but it's www.staticguild.guildlaunch.com

There was one hosted by Utena/ZOAS that is no longer really operational or up to date, and we cant seem to get a hold of him. But it was at www.staticguild.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi any room for old Newbies? I used to play on live before Westwood sold out to EA but never joined a guild. I played to lvl 50 at the time felt that the content kinda ran dry so I went on to other games and even ended working for an online game with sony online for the mmorpg EverQuest. Currently I connect through a vpn with the company im associated with now which had its advantages mainly being free however their system went down for three weeks and just came back online this past Monday after an upgrade that turned out to be anything but. Currently everything is up however the vpn logs everyone off every 5-10 minutes so until thats fixed im staying away from any raids or groups hopefully this will all be resolved within a week or two. The local cable company in this area kinda sucks which is why I stayed with the vpn but it looks like it might be time to bite the bullet and sign up with an isp once again.

Oh I used to play on Orion and had a Terran Warrior and currently am trying out the Terran Trader but im eyeing  another warrior or enforcer class as an alt.