Can't link my net7.org account with game account

Trying to link my game account with my net7.org account, but both were created ages ago and I'm having problems doing so. I go through the process and it tells me I've linked, but it doesn't actually link them. Don't get the list of avatars on the side or anything. My forum account and game accounts use the same email address, but the forum account contains spaces where the game account does not. I'm thinking that might be part of my problem. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

[quote name='Felix' timestamp='1355021917' post='68474']
Trying to link my game account with my net7.org account, but both were created ages ago and I'm having problems doing so. I go through the process and it tells me I've linked, but it doesn't actually link them. Don't get the list of avatars on the side or anything. My forum account and game accounts use the same email address, but the forum account contains spaces where the game account does not. I'm thinking that might be part of my problem. If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
[/quote]

i'm not up on this but make them the same....link them via the net 7 site

see if that works to logo?

Searing

There is a sync mail address option on the portal.

On my idevice right now so not easy to look.

I think it's in account settings somwhere, use this to alter the mail address of the game accounts to sync with your forum account :)

Post a ticket on net7 with your account usernames and email addresses if you still have an issue.