Terran Trader 30 HU mission stuck

Char name is Headlune. MIssion stuck on step 2 of 19. After sequenceing thru the dialog it recycles back to start. Neve advances to step 3.

Tried trading the 10 lasers to anther char and back and also tried the inpector anyway but no luck. This has been problem since NOv. and was waiting for patch, however, saw another character do mission yesterday and was advisws by Stanag ? to put ticket in here .

I've got the same problem. My other char, a TE get through this dialog OK, cuz he had TL15 when he received this mission.
I got stuck in the dialog mission and cannot proceed to the next stage like my TE does. (Both do the mission the same time, with the TE building 20 lasers). The TT did not receive the schematic when he accepted the mission (probably because he did not have TL15 at the time). Screeny available upon request.

Edit: Char name: AllSalesFinal TT OL44 (12/17/15) Edited by VincentTH

uh...you guys make a ticket so i can match the toon to the account

be best if you made a bug report on this stuff in game (with another toon)

if you don't have other toons send me a pm here i'm on 12/8/12 1:39am CST also i'm in team speak 3 channel

Searing

I have had the exact same problem. Had to submit a ticket, and ask a GM in game to advance the dialog.
I logged out, and log back in, and was able to proceed to step 3.
When I head to Inverness, enroute to 61 Cigni, I lost 5 of the 10 guns. However, when I landed a Kimbali (sp), the guy there does not want to talk to me (ask me to find an informant miner), so another GM call.
This time the GM advanced me to the end of the mission chain :-)

I believe Kyp said this mission is fixed and will be rolled in with tomorrow content push. IMHO the reason we are stuck (at least for me) was because I did not have TL 15 (to make L3 guns) when I first talked to McKellan. I did not receive the schematic, so I could not build the lasers.

My TE talked to her when he got TL15, (built 20 lasers and gave my TT 10, to no avail), and there was no problem at all.

Hope this helps,

[EDIT] By ticket I mean post a new thread in the BugTracker forum. By "In game", I mean write in the General channel in game for a GM :-) Edited by VincentTH