How to befriend the Red Dragons?

I remember in Live, I spent days after days killing the pilgrims to gain RD access.

I read somewhere that that has changed on the EMU server. So can someone who played in the beta shed some light on how we can do that now?

I do some jobs at Pluton/Charon, and the prisoner, who is a RD, say something like: "Please do not drop me there (at the prison), is there something we can work out? "

I wonder what I can do to do RD a favor and gain some rep? or this is just a joke from the devs :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Dahin planet has a 250 RD faction mission.

RD theme park has 6 total missions that starts with tzu-goes to jinx in QAR, ends with 6th at the master lie(forget the name of the npc).

turn in tiles which if memory serves the level 4 drops in odin rex, but your best ones are from hulk mining.

job terminal gives rd faction....

other then killing chavez i don't know other npc killing that works faction.

turn in tiles which if memory serves the level 4 drops in odin rex, but your best ones are from hulk mining.

job terminal gives rd faction....

Ok, I don't see a job terminal that gives RD faction, unless it is a combat job, which I seldom look, because my JE can't do them since his CL is much less than 1/3 of his OL for obvious reason.

With the new patch, now when I ran trade missions which ask me to transport prisoners, sometimes, I got a message that says "Take me to QAR for some rewards", but I can't go to QAR in the first place ?????  May be this ought to be changed to "Take me to some NPC at some stations outside of BBW".

Edited by VincentTH

I haven't seen any Chavez or RD sponsored jobs since Live started.  I think Meredith Lot in Aragoth Station still has a mission that gives RD faction.  She's in the lounge and IIRC her mission only requires travel & dialogue, no combat.  I don't know if it has a minimum level requirement.

I haven't seen any Chavez or RD sponsored jobs since Live started.  I think Meredith Lot in Aragoth Station still has a mission that gives RD faction.  She's in the lounge and IIRC her mission only requires travel & dialogue, no combat.  I don't know if it has a minimum level requirement.

Oh thanks!  I'll check her out right after I get off work!!!

Oh thanks!  I'll check her out right after I get off work!!!

Her first words should be along the lines of "stop looking at that" before you get the mission she gives.  If she's saying something different, you may need more levels.  AFAIK her mission is not repeatable after you do it successfully, but unless they changed it, you can repeat if you fail.

Is the RD Dahin planet mission in live?

I take it you get it from someone on the station?

Hmm, yeah...  I took my toons there, one with BBW access and some without, all L125+, and the only missions any of them could get on Tokai from the NPC's were the 2 Mordana missions from Malhause...   Good XP on them both of them btw.

Perhaps the mission is acquired form a source other than a station NPC?  I dunno.

And I got 250 faction from the "Traitor" mission from Lot on AS.  It's an easy "run around" mission CooKoo wrote a long time ago, and It leaves a drum of explosives in your hold when you are done, lol.