login not accepting my credentials

for 2 days now after a server crash the system comes with an error of not accepting my name and password....waited for the server to come up since last night and as i could make out has been at least 2 reboots but no joy,,,,fix it pleaaaase!!! suffering withdrawl symptoms here,,plus i was in the middle of a trade rrun,,imagine the loss of profit *grins*

[quote name='athenian10' timestamp='1354789593' post='68174']
for 2 days now after a server crash the system comes with an error of not accepting my name and password....waited for the server to come up since last night and as i could make out has been at least 2 reboots but no joy,,,,fix it pleaaaase!!! suffering withdrawl symptoms here,,plus i was in the middle of a trade rrun,,imagine the loss of profit *grins*
[/quote]

we may have to try and kick your toon out of game there is an issue with people getting in and the server thinks they are already in game

if that is the case just PM me your toons name or post it here and i'll try to kick you out see if you can log on then

so pm me the toon name i'll give it a shot

Searing

[quote name='Searing' timestamp='1354930341' post='68374']
we may have to try and kick your toon out of game there is an issue with people getting in and the server thinks they are already in game

if that is the case just PM me your toons name or post it here and i'll try to kick you out see if you can log on then

so pm me the toon name i'll give it a shot

Searing
[/quote] hi searing,,thanks for reply,,,tried to PM you but cant find how,,anyway the toons name is sizzlehotpp but this is happening to all my accounts, got 7 toons active playing them all sizzle is my highest, but the rest are on L50 -60 ,,the problem is not a stuck toon,,as far as i know none is stuck,,its the login server,,for some reason my credentials are not accepted,,,the error i get is the one when one has typed the wrong password,,,can yyou PM me please here so i can give you more details if you need?

I have just started have not been in game yet, I have made three different game accounts, none of the login information is being accepted. I have unblocked the port and have tried every other fix i have seen in the forums, which is not much. Any help would be appreciated.

I am a new member and trying to log in for the first time. Every thing loaded fine and when she asks for my log in information I get a message box that says "EA.com is temporaraly unavailable" and that they may be doing server maintenance or that my ISP is down and "(INV-300)" at the bottom.

Well I am here posting so I know my ISP is fine what do I need to do to log in and create my first character since EA shut the servers down.

I am a new member and trying to log in for the first time. Every thing loaded fine and when she asks for my log in information I get a message box that says "EA.com is temporaraly unavailable" and that they may be doing server maintenance or that my ISP is down and "(INV-300)" at the bottom.

Well I am here posting so I know my ISP is fine what do I need to do to log in and create my first character since EA shut the servers down.

I'm in the same situation, same error, nothing I try seems to work... any assistance for this would be wonderful.