Good Bye Enb

I have asked for my montecarlo account to be deleted, I have played this game as the number 6 Beta Tester since before live till sunset and now to EMU live, (and without offending anyone it's getting boring to me) so I'm moving on to other games. I know some of you will be very glad to see me go, and I can't blame you. To my friends It's been a real pleasure knowing you. I would like to say I'k sorry for anyone I have offended. So (GOOD BYE) Earth and Beyond and one other thing knock em dead out their guys. When ya see a lvl 60 drone in BBW kill one for me please.. I'll be one Sokti Pleasure Moon !!

Sorry to see you go.

NOTE: for the [font=Arial]'No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and this message [/font][font=Arial]did not contribute to global warming[/font]' message; Since 66%+ of the world's electrical power (and 95% of the world's total energy demands) is generated by burning fossil fuel the sending of your post, this message board, the server running it, and everything you do on your computer is contributing to global warming. Yeah, it sucks, and sorry for being a downer.

[img]http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/data_files/7/9/geek-a-cycle_12.jpg[/img] Edited by Crichton