Faction Chart

crowey

That's a very nice chart and thanks for posting it. :D

It is, however, missing a few factions. It shows 16 of them but there are 22 in the game currently. :)

Notable omissions: Chavez, Glenn Commission, Net 7, Free Spacers, and Renegade Projen.

I believe that the current faction charting and interaction is in the works. ;)

TooTall

OK, what do the colors mean? :P

Lets say you kill some V'rix (the first vertical column).

The Sha'Ha'Dem don't care either way, :) your faction will not change with them (white field).

The Anseria, Mordana and V'rix, obviously, hate that :D and your faction will go lower with them (red field).

And all the other factions like that you killed some V'rix :D and your faction level will get better with them (green field).

Any questions? ;)

TooTall

That's a very nice chart and thanks for posting it. :D

It is, however, missing a few factions. It shows 16 of them but there are 22 in the game currently. :)

Notable omissions: Chavez, Glenn Commission, Net 7, Free Spacers, and Renegade Projen.

I believe that the current faction charting and interaction is in the works. ;)

TooTall

Renegade Progen, and Chavez were not factioned in Live, but there was talk of the Chavez getting a faction prior to Closure announcement. GC could be raised in Live by doing jobs from F7, Free Spacers, I have no idea. There was a lowbie Sha'ha'dem mission that gave Free Spacer faction, but I don't know of anywhere else where it can be raised. Also wondered what faction controlled Trader's Fort, since I could never make it green. All other bases were green to my JE in live.