Windowed Fullscreen 4:3 Scale

Hi, everyone! new here, but a returning player :) EnB was my first MMO, and is still unbeaten to this day as far as mining and group synergy go :)

First thing I did after playing a few hour was to try to maximize the graphics, and especially, get it to run as big as possible on my screen. The real full screen didnt satisfy me as it was either streched (1920x1080) or poorly scalled up (1280x1024). When I saw net7config suported any kind of waky number for resolution, I decided to combine that with autohotkey to get a "bordeless windowed fullscreen".

I get a perfectly 4:3 scalled 1440x1080 that use my whole screen heigth. Kinda like fullscreen, but I still see my desktop on the sides.

I figured it would interest some of you, I describe more in detail in a reply I did in technical section of the forum:

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/7870-scaling/

enjoy!

yeahman really the best thing a person can do is experiment. for the poor saps like me that have 16:9 natively, it ends up looking really wonky when you fullscreen it. windowed mode all the way

Size is a pain too, especially with the chatbox, them tiny letters at the default size x.x

[quote name='Stanig' timestamp='1354337072' post='67576']
for the poor saps like me that have 16:9 natively, it ends up looking really wonky when you fullscreen it. windowed mode all the way
[/quote]
Running 4:3 windows on a 16:9 screen is a real advantage when multiboxing. I can slide the second window over and enough is visible (while I'm playing the other character) that I can see when a gate has been reached or when the jobs list has refreshed. Edited by JoeTheDestroyer

[quote name='Stanig' timestamp='1354337072' post='67576']
yeahman really the best thing a person can do is experiment. for the poor saps like me that have 16:9 natively, it ends up looking really wonky when you fullscreen it. windowed mode all the way

Size is a pain too, especially with the chatbox, them tiny letters at the default size x.x
[/quote]

Its as good as if it was fullscreen, trust me :)

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/88640796/EnBFullHeigthScaled.jpg[/img]

• 4 years later...