Poor Wetpolecat

Note: this is not a bug report. kinda funny :o

Good ole Wetpolecat was exploring Ragnarok when he went to the " Chavez Battlefrigate " , He was playing all day and did a " noob" mistake , He warped to the nav itself and did not free warp it .

AAAAAAGGGGGGG Lift's Tail and start to spray the mobs . aaaaaggggggg ........ dang noob he thougt .

awwww crap shields going down fast .... unlock's target ..... free warp .... whew i am still alive .

I stopped 100km away . whew shields going up ... then WHAM WHAM WHAM ...... WTF !!!!!! Poor Wetpolecat is dead .

GGGGGRRRRRR . said a few choice words in guild chat then towed , loged off for the night .

Has this happen to anyone else ? Not the noob mistake but getting pounded after you warp off and stop soon after you warp .

Uh, i did have some experience with this, and yeah if you stop warp and those missles hit you, you will get damage. Funny thing is, i was doing a tour and i warped when the missles were coming towards the noobies and they hit the noobs 1 sec before stopping and they didn't kill anyone. P.S. don't do what i did to see if its true :P

Correction, there is damage, you've just failed to notice it because its been applied and you've already regenerated it. The code doesn't allow for 'escape' as it were. This is just your eyes tricking you. :)

Yes if the mob had already fired before you went to warp and it exceeded your shield+hull value. Hell it would be theoretically possible to cross the galaxy and still die if you could do it quick enough. ;)

It is interesting to see if the same damage occurs when in warp. I know Kyp is saying that it will but I have never been killed in warp even when hit by much higher level mobs (which would have killed me if I was not in warp). Be interesting to test it out to see if you can escape the damage as long as you don't drop out of warp.