Te Level 30 Bonus Mission

I was grouped in Inverness Planet when the group that I was with killed Roland Holmes. I did not get credit I guess because I was dead. Needless to say, the mission did not advance for me and now I can't get Roland to appear again. It does not seem to matter if I am in a group or not. I tried leaving the planet, the system, flying all over the planet. I even tried logging.

Character name is Kurg.

[quote name='Astinious' timestamp='1354045733' post='67363']
On this mission, if Roland is killed and you don't get credit for it, you must go back to OMP and get another lens from the vendor, have it in your hold and drop back down to the planet, he will then re-spawn for you.
[/quote]

That did not work.

I wish I could forfeit this and just go get my upgrade. Edited by Copernicus

You should have a GM forfeit it for you since the HU should now trigger before you start the actual bonus (new in the patch notes) youre one of the few people that were caught in between because you had the mission running. In your GM ticket let them know Stanig said you should get it forfeit because the mission has changed.

Also, you will still have the option to redo the bonus mission but there should be a way when you talk to exec mackellan again to refuse it. Just pay attention to your answers. "I want to think about it" I believe is the correct one you need to watch for and make sure you say.