What are you playing while you wait?

Mostly just Guild Wars. I like R/Mo with pins and needles :D /greek

Then a little PlanetSide before I let the subscription run out. Mostly play NC on an Eagle BFR with AA.

What is it, t-minus 42hrs and counting? :rolleyes:

can't play anything atm cause my damn powersupply will shut my computer off if I play highgraphic games :D...soooo off to guy buy a better psu today

Ill go hide behind a 'roid in EVE to mine a bit, then i guess i do do the normal dailys in WoW, and eventually some PvP in Aion.

When EnB goes "sharp", ill toss all other games away tho!

If devs will make this game to stay (anytime soon :mellow:), by god im gonna support it with all means i can!!

Mostly just Guild Wars. I like R/Mo with pins and needles :D /greek

Then a little PlanetSide before I let the subscription run out. Mostly play NC on an Eagle BFR with AA.

What is it, t-minus 42hrs and counting? :)

Nothing and Im going nuts waiting. I will probably log in tonight just to shoot the breeze with everyone. I just cant figure out what to do in the game that makes sense since it all goes away tomorrow. Any ideas?

Biggest thing is that ive been catching up on all my DVR recordings since this game came back. Maybe even watch one of the movies ive had from netflix for 6 months LOL

Waiting, and occasionally popping in to EnB to watch the chat. Mostly looking for the new account (st4) registration link to appear. Can't wait for ST4 to see what new changes await, besides the new server, and the likely JT changes.

Simcity 4. I actually created a region based off of E&B names. If you want to see it full size click on the reduced picture below.

ARGH my bandwidth! Hehe nice city, but a few typo's .... Fernis, Feyra, Boregil, Terra Airport?

Allods Online, a little Combat Arms (Provided I don't get accused of hacking agian), The Sims 3: World Adventures.

Trying to Download some game called "Risk Your Life 2" and "Gates of Andaron".

I don't know what they are but I figured I'd try them out.

• Upvote 1

Going back to finish Racedriver GRID. When ST2/3 come around I pretty much abandoned it. Might go find a nice full server and frag-out with some Team Fortress 2 as well.