New Forum Category For Lore, Rp, And Fiction

JusticeZero

I don't see a category like that, and if there is it's probably buried by other technical stuff. Seems like a good one-stop place to try to find about lore and world questions, which are important for some people and for content design. I'm hazy on a lot of things in the worldbuilding side of things, but if I ask, i'm sure that a lot of people who are focused on gameplay instead might just fail to care entirely. The people who are interested in lore tend to be some of the better players as far as continuing playing, exploring, and doing all of the content that the dev team strives to put out other than just constantly repeating That One FOTM Raid. Edited by JusticeZero

[url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum/133-game-resources/"]https://forum.enb-emu...game-resources/[/url]

Would probably be the closest current match to what youre asking for. Or even race specific discussions in the knowledgebase.

I concur personally, this forum has needed an RP/In Character forum sort of deal for a long time, ESPECIALLY if the overture is setting the tone of the storyline or following it currently.

However that is up to devs over my "paygrade" o.o

The more people that call for it, though, the more likely it would be to happen. So if anyone reading this post agrees with the original poster of this thread, make a reply.

Right; "race specific" is helpful, but not when i'm asking about lore that is not race specific. For instance, which "Race specific" forum do I ask in if I want to know if anyone has ever seen the pseudoscientific handwavey explanation of how a hull patch works? Edited by JusticeZero

Hull patching is the use of a ray that emmits reactive nanobots into the other hull which go to work repairing the plating that is damaged.

Oh wait... thats not what you asked. :P

I agree, some section for RP stuff would be cool. :)

I think it is a nice idea. We already have one person starting a fiction around one of their toons, would be nice to have an appropiate place to put it.