Net7 updated, now can't enter game

forsc

Hey all, I cannot start the game since the launcher update. Tried reinstalling Net7 and updating..still can't get game to start. I keep getting an error "cannot find MSVCR90.dll in specified path" C:\net7\bin;.;C:\winnt\system32;C:\winnt\system;C:\winnt;C:\winnt\system32;C:winnt;C:\winnt\system32\wbem. This path looks way out to lunch to me...anyone have any ideas?

Hey all, I cannot start the game since the launcher update. Tried reinstalling Net7 and updating..still can't get game to start. I keep getting an error "cannot find MSVCR90.dll in specified path" C:\net7\bin;.;C:\winnt\system32;C:\winnt\system;C:\winnt;C:\winnt\system32;C:winnt;C:\winnt\system32\wbem. This path looks way out to lunch to me...anyone have any ideas?

Try downloading the launcher again from a diff source i have one uploaded Download here hope this helps

Try downloading the launcher again from a diff source i have one uploaded Download here hope this helps

Thank you, that is the one I downloaded for my reinstall. I got the link from your post on the forum....unfortunately it didn't help.

I don't even have a MSVCR90.dll on my hard drive...I seem to stop at MSVCR80.dll