Searing

Were You On The Original Enb In 2002 To 2004 Or Just Here?

How many were on/or not on orig Enb?  

413 members have voted

1. 1. Pick when you played EnB as your 1st original Game Play!

• Played original EnB game that ended in 2004. 1st Exposure.
    • Played Enb-Emulator as 1st Exposure to the Game. (2004 till now).
    • For some reason none of the above apply or don't remember anymore.

SteelPriest    0

EnB was my first love.  Actually started playing this waiting on SWG to come out and just got hooked. Played on Andromeda, lots of alts but 150s were PW/TT Steelpriest and Stonepriest. Had a JD named Him too that I let someone else play. Last guild I was in was ION? i think, ended up merging with Static towards the end.

Xalen Maru    0

Played from the week of release on the Pegasus server.  Ran with the guild Secret Service.  Had a JD named Xalen and a Sabine named Martyrius.

Adrindaki    2

How Have I missed this topik, damn... Alpha test --->> Beta ---->> Sunset, yep one of EnB's grandpa's you kould say, feels good to be a part of bringing her bakk to light and playin' again

Andromeda Server

Adrindaki (PW), Adrindoki (PS), Adrindeki (JE), other randoms don't remember all their names..

Sagerat    2

Played Live on Galileo. Multi box'd then and still multi boxing.

Lquan    0

I was a beta tester and stayed with EnB until sunset.  No longer remember the server I played on -- it was the only server when I started.  Can't recall my guild's name either -- we were 'allied' to the dev's guild and assisted them with building the first ever capital ship in the game.  [my memory is that the capital ship project was based in Mars sector and that the actual capital ship was useless -- had no function in the game other than to absorb huge quantities of refined minerals.]

{After EnB, I went to EVE Online and completed 13 years there, after which I retired from EVE.}

aceofproz    0

Played from early 2004 to sunset on Andriomeda.
Terran Tradesman, 150.

Came back to see the progress on the emulator - informed by a friend in Belgium who was in my guild.

Some of the people I have spoken to in ENB eventually became my real life friends - and that relationship continues to this day.

... good to see that the emulator is still going strong.... 

Edited by aceofproz

efialtis    61

Welcome back man. Good to see you. We run together for a while after the sunset announcement and i think i got pics :D

ghent96    13

...was in since alpha2 / beta 3, like a year before the release, I think it was, before Megan changed... with the old Infini-gates... with the Nishido Novaflash , the Buckshot, and other much cooler guns... with the nightly cleanings of the gate mobs and nav mobs... Proprietor of Ghent's Guns...

%) sigh...

davon96720    2

I posted before on this. I played the original and until sunset. My girlfriend still gripes about that I wouldn't stop playing the game in the final minutes to spend time with her. 

Pod    0

I played in the beta, pre-ordered, moved out of state, and never even got to play the release game. So looking forward to checking it out through this emulator. Hey maybe i didn't waste my money afterall.

Eden    0

Joined the original beta, my first MMORPG, played till sunset. Still have the box and CD.

Spode    6

From beta to sunset, played on Galileo. Have had a break from the emulator, considering to come back again :)

wolfie    11

Played from Alpha, Beta, Live, early stages of EnB Emu and back again.  Think I still have my EnB Tshirt "I was there before all the rest";.  No way in heck I can still wear it.  Lots of pounds more on me than I had a decade and a half ago.  I should dig around in my closet and see if its still in there.  Just for grins.

I was the original founder of Sirius Cybernetics Corp on Galileo (live).

Numiah    4

From the beginning of live till the absolute last second when the plug was pulled. My toons died on Zweihander planet. Recently started on the emulator, although I have been lurking for quite some time.
Back in live I was severely hooked. Had several payed accounts back then, camping spawns as often as I could.
Played in the Dragon Claws, eventually made it to guild leader for quite some time.
Now, 15 years later I'm responsible enough to not let a game take over my life this badly.

I still have the original CD's and box, which is very cool.
Also there are tons of screenshots from that era as well that survived.

Edited by Numiah
typo's

Corveck    1

Played EnB from day 1 till Sunset on Andromeda.

I was a member of Executives of Infinity in the beginning but later left when Preluder and Kitros started Fusion and i joined them.

After Fusion kinda collapsed i was invited into The Scorned by Trouble.

Defiance got me into my one and only Fishbowl and i got a Fury of the Ten-Gu 95%.

This was about a week before Sunset..................

Still have the Box! :lol:
Lost the CD :(

meepmeep    0

was one of the first 100 players to play and i was in beta testing

stevej    0

i was on for just over a year

steve64j

JE

Gwindor    3

I started playing about a month from Live-Start, untill a month to Sunset.

Was Playing on Andromeda, first with a JE (coleoptersky) later with PW and TT (Gwindor, GwinTT)

When EA announced the closing, slowly the sense to play faded, and with pain in my heart I Quit playing.

I found the emulator project a few years ago (before the wipe) and tested several hours.

Just recently re-discovered the project being as far as it is now: Fully playable and a lot of fun again !