Were You On The Original Enb In 2002 To 2004 Or Just Here?

How many were on/or not on orig Enb?  

477 members have voted

1. 1. Pick when you played EnB as your 1st original Game Play!

• Played original EnB game that ended in 2004. 1st Exposure.
    • Played Enb-Emulator as 1st Exposure to the Game. (2004 till now).
    • For some reason none of the above apply or don't remember anymore.

EnB was my first love.  Actually started playing this waiting on SWG to come out and just got hooked. Played on Andromeda, lots of alts but 150s were PW/TT Steelpriest and Stonepriest. Had a JD named Him too that I let someone else play. Last guild I was in was ION? i think, ended up merging with Static towards the end.

• 4 months later...

How Have I missed this topik, damn... Alpha test --->> Beta ---->> Sunset, yep one of EnB's grandpa's you kould say, feels good to be a part of bringing her bakk to light and playin' again

Andromeda Server

Adrindaki (PW), Adrindoki (PS), Adrindeki (JE), other randoms don't remember all their names..

• 1 month later...

I was a beta tester and stayed with EnB until sunset.  No longer remember the server I played on -- it was the only server when I started.  Can't recall my guild's name either -- we were 'allied' to the dev's guild and assisted them with building the first ever capital ship in the game.  [my memory is that the capital ship project was based in Mars sector and that the actual capital ship was useless -- had no function in the game other than to absorb huge quantities of refined minerals.]

{After EnB, I went to EVE Online and completed 13 years there, after which I retired from EVE.}

• 4 weeks later...

Played from early 2004 to sunset on Andriomeda.
Terran Tradesman, 150.

Came back to see the progress on the emulator - informed by a friend in Belgium who was in my guild.

Some of the people I have spoken to in ENB eventually became my real life friends - and that relationship continues to this day.

... good to see that the emulator is still going strong.... 

Edited by aceofproz

...was in since alpha2 / beta 3, like a year before the release, I think it was, before Megan changed... with the old Infini-gates... with the Nishido Novaflash , the Buckshot, and other much cooler guns... with the nightly cleanings of the gate mobs and nav mobs... Proprietor of Ghent's Guns...

%) sigh...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Played from Alpha, Beta, Live, early stages of EnB Emu and back again.  Think I still have my EnB Tshirt "I was there before all the rest";.  No way in heck I can still wear it.  Lots of pounds more on me than I had a decade and a half ago.  I should dig around in my closet and see if its still in there.  Just for grins.

I was the original founder of Sirius Cybernetics Corp on Galileo (live).

From the beginning of live till the absolute last second when the plug was pulled. My toons died on Zweihander planet. Recently started on the emulator, although I have been lurking for quite some time.
Back in live I was severely hooked. Had several payed accounts back then, camping spawns as often as I could.
Played in the Dragon Claws, eventually made it to guild leader for quite some time.
Now, 15 years later I'm responsible enough to not let a game take over my life this badly.

I still have the original CD's and box, which is very cool.
Also there are tons of screenshots from that era as well that survived.

Edited by Numiah
typo's
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Played EnB from day 1 till Sunset on Andromeda.

I was a member of Executives of Infinity in the beginning but later left when Preluder and Kitros started Fusion and i joined them.

After Fusion kinda collapsed i was invited into The Scorned by Trouble.

Defiance got me into my one and only Fishbowl and i got a Fury of the Ten-Gu 95%.

This was about a week before Sunset..................

Still have the Box! :lol:
Lost the CD :(

• Like 1

I started playing about a month from Live-Start, untill a month to Sunset.

Was Playing on Andromeda, first with a JE (coleoptersky) later with PW and TT (Gwindor, GwinTT)

When EA announced the closing, slowly the sense to play faded, and with pain in my heart I Quit playing.

I found the emulator project a few years ago (before the wipe) and tested several hours.

Just recently re-discovered the project being as far as it is now: Fully playable and a lot of fun again !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Played ENB as beta just before beta  ended, was on Andromeda was guild leader of two guilds 1st Extreme force and then the Desolateones till sunset. Was also part of Wolpackexterme on Pegusus. Helped start the ENB emu have been on since its inception, took one year and a half of. Now I'am back to play to game I like.

• 4 weeks later...

Thecandyman, 150 TE

Maltodextrin, 150 JE

Glucose, ?? Terran Trader

And at some point, a guildie stopped playing and gave me his acct with a 150 JD, Mangrel.  Or that's what I seem to recall.

I was a silly teenager at the time and may not have been the best person at all times; other times I spoke too much for my own good. Please forgive me for that.  

Played until sunset on Orion, seem to recall I was with Orions Enforcers?  Whomever had Dragonlady and Webmaster.  Have many fond memories of the game, you can find me chatting (way too much) in videos such as these...

I think I recorded this?  I have to check my box of hard drives, I'm sure I have one with all my screenshots on it.

Edited by maltodextrin

• 1 month later...

I played a TE named Spex from late Alpha to Sunset. 

Strength and Honor of Orion Server.

Darkened, Endzone, Khyber, and Xotto - You guys still around?  Send me a PM here!

Just now returning to the EMU after a 3 year hiatus.  

Edited by Spex