Were You On The Original Enb In 2002 To 2004 Or Just Here?

How many were on/or not on orig Enb?  

477 members have voted

1. 1. Pick when you played EnB as your 1st original Game Play!

• Played original EnB game that ended in 2004. 1st Exposure.
    • Played Enb-Emulator as 1st Exposure to the Game. (2004 till now).
    • For some reason none of the above apply or don't remember anymore.

Started as a closed beta tester in 2001 and played every day until the very last second and EA shutdown the server. That was a very sad day. Now after coming back from a 8 month break my account is Banned werid. Edited by Macleod

Also wouldn't let me vote.

Played on Galileo from launch to sunset. Member of Indomitable under the leadership of Cabernet, with my good friends Monsoon, Fubu, Winxp and other whose names escape me after 10 years.

I have seen a couple of them still around!

Long Live EnB, let's get the word out there, baby!

Played on Live till the contents update of the gate in Cooper (I think), quit due to lagfest and mostly work related.

Server Galileo (I think),

Guild: Banshee Alliance

Nick: Starbase (TE). 

I originally don't remember the Guild name until I read the EBPortal archive of a guildmate posting on Sunset day (Thanks Weebear) listing my nick among other names I remember in the Guild.

Edited by VincentTH

im one of those weirdos that never played in "live" i was playing another mmo and my wife;s brother kept on me about this game he was playing. come check it out he repeted.so i finally did. this was in st2. been around ever since. :)

Played Live on Galileo and later on the others as well, after the announcement I looked around a bit =D

From Spring '03 on Galileo until day of sunset, didn't get a chance to play the final minutes.

Played from ENB go live till sunset. Helped the emu out for a little while in the beginning on the data team. Now playing since today since I kinda missed the go-live notice.

Used to play on Galileo during live in the Celestial Horizon guild.

Same guild that went to Eve when sunset came and build (and lost) the first titan there.

Lots of fun memories, hope more ppl from the old Celestial Horizon guild come back to the emu :)

Played unguilded from a couple of months into Live through sunset on Orion. A couple of weeks ago I came across references to EnB stuff while recovering an old disk, and through the wonder of DuckDuckGo I ended up here. I'm really thrilled that people have put so much time and effort into a game that I thoroughly enjoyed. 

Played on the Galilleo server from live to sunset Was in the guilds Veterans Armada (VA) and The Lost Empire (TLE).  Oh yeah I was a JE,  and I had one Alt a JD also on Galilleo.

Was in pre-beta live, was off-site tester for WW (any of you Mary Kay's arcade players out there still?), beta tester when EA got its mits on it :(, had my FF decal from live to sunset 4 toons on andro, 1 peg (so hard core, that when andro was down had to log peg for action :)). Wasn't in any guild for first 2.5 months (wanted to see what solo experience was before joining (yeh still beta gene going there :)).

Joined the nuts of M.anus I.gnota (who was that masked man that JSed me? hehe) and BI/BM with alt toons. Went down during sunset to flaming, radiated glory with fellow MIers into Arigoth Prime (VT)  sun...Ahhhhaarrrgggg the light!!!

All that, and they still didn't give me my T-shirt, mouse pad or poster :( only had the pre-order poster. I want my mousepad *shakes fist*! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I pllayed from live till just before the lights were turned off.

I will say a great jobs been done by all you people, when i heard what you were trying to do as an emu I thought they would be lucky ..... So glad I was totally wrong. :D

Played from early 2003 to sunset on the Galileo server eventually ending up with 2 accounts. Have been playing off and on here since before the stress tests started. It has been a joy and a wild ride watching this Phoenix rise from the ashes. 

Played Beta in 2001, played live till 1 hour before sunset, had to go to work,

started helping Emu before ST1, a few health problems that needed sorting out, couldn't continue helping in Beta

now playing again

forgot when i started not long after release . used to watch a buddy of mine play when it was in beta . i stayed till the min they shutdown . tryed eve thought it sucked vendetta was a more fun game to play -the cheesy gfx . cho/cov was cool for a lil while but the AE stuff kinda killed it for me . then i discoverd this and have been here since .