Were You On The Original Enb In 2002 To 2004 Or Just Here?

How many were on/or not on orig Enb?  

477 members have voted

1. 1. Pick when you played EnB as your 1st original Game Play!

• Played original EnB game that ended in 2004. 1st Exposure.
    • Played Enb-Emulator as 1st Exposure to the Game. (2004 till now).
    • For some reason none of the above apply or don't remember anymore.

Played original until Sunset on Galileo. Can't for the life of me remember the guilds name, but I played a TT at least :)

Think I started the Emu during ST2, but I could be wrong. Sheesh, too many things I can't remember these days, I guess the age is taking its toll :/

I did not get into the game till just over a year before sunset was announced. My main was a 150 PW and had almost everything I wanted except a bullywere eye, and a DM PL mapped. Also had a 100ish JE and a 150 JD.

Once sunset was announced had a giveaway to guildies of all my gear and went to Horizons.

Wish my old HD had not crashed as I had some hilarious screenshots like my favorite was a guildie getting eaten by The Master in the FB Edited by shadowxsx

Man i really miss those days. A friend of mine got me into gaming back in 99/2000. Started with shooters then moved to my first mmo. Earth & Beyond just blew us away. We got other gaming friends into it also. There's nothing like playing an mmo with real life friends. There was ten of us that would play all the time together. They we all joined the same guild. We played together till sunset. I have got in touch with two of them and told them about this project. They just can't believe it really happened. We are all little older now so playing will be more casual than before but still great. Can't wait to talk to the others. Maybe we'll form a guild.

[quote name='shadowxsx' timestamp='1353711719' post='67025']
Once sunset was announced had a giveaway to guildies of all my gear and went to Horizons.
[/quote]

Funny, that's the game I picked up as well when Sunset happened :) Still the best crafting game I have played to date.

[quote name='Totte' timestamp='1353674027' post='66976']
Played original until Sunset on Galileo. Can't for the life of me remember the guilds name, but I played a TT at least :)

Think I started the Emu during ST2, but I could be wrong. Sheesh, too many things I can't remember these days, I guess the age is taking its toll :/
[/quote]

Well if you cannot remember your guild's name, do you recall your toon name back then?

Played during the Westwood days through the EA takeover then left to beta EvE for about 3 months. Got disgusted with EvE and came back to find I was the only guild member left standing then sunset. :(

Found the EMU relatively early on, can't recall exactly when, was back during the single player development days though and was (and still) very excited about the Resurrection of the greatest sci-fi MMO ever. :)

I played on orion and andromeda in live from start to sunset. bet you can guess my name on those servers :D [img]http://www.net-7.org/sigs/user/Emosespw_sig.png?1354378624882%20alt=[/img]

I played for the free month`s time. Took a break. And when I tryed to get back, it was gone. Now
I read that it`s free and anyone can play. but mine crashes after the intro. " Main has stoped working"
OR can`t find the patch Try again later )( So I`m stuck. Edited by jjs77mor

I played the original from launch up until sunset. I played on the Orion server as a JD named Soltari. Found out about this and have been playing off and on for the past year or so. Finally downloaded the latest version yesterday and am having a blast again. :)