Were You On The Original Enb In 2002 To 2004 Or Just Here?

How many were on/or not on orig Enb?  

477 members have voted

1. 1. Pick when you played EnB as your 1st original Game Play!

• Played original EnB game that ended in 2004. 1st Exposure.
    • Played Enb-Emulator as 1st Exposure to the Game. (2004 till now).
    • For some reason none of the above apply or don't remember anymore.

21 hours ago, garway said:

what was your name in live? I was in LD also :)

Garway... my toons name was Avaitor, I joined the guild after taking sometime off. I was invited to the guild by "Psych: I think. We had been together in a prior guild as a bunch of TE's. 

Great to see you :). 

• 4 weeks later...

If I remember right, I was on the Galileo server as a bald progen named Croix. I didn't stay till sunset but loved the game. I don't remember my guild name but remember the folkes in it. 

I was on live for nearly all of it as Wdforty.  Played on the Andromeda server.  Wdforty was a TT that was L150, I don't recall any of my other character names or how many L150's I had.  I do know I had most or all of my characters to at least L100.  And I was in honour amongst friends.  I know I was in another guild or two as well, but I don't recall their names either.  I played Wdforty most of the time.

• Like 1

Played open beta that Fileplanet had (i think) and fell in love with the game. It was my first MMO so it was exciting indeed. I left shortly after the announcement of the end. It was a sad day...

Played on the Galileo server, joined a guild called Beyond where we were all scandinavian, i believe, and Hulle was leader. Later on we used some of our toons we had to merge with Chaos Rangers where Gatewaytwo and Krieton (spelling...) where leaders.

I started as a Terran Enforcer (Electric) but later switched to Progen Warrior (Jennifer)for my main. Also had a Jenquai Explorer (Kez). Love that class, it's so relaxing!

Currently use a Progren Privateer @L108 as main with a Warrior on the way @L80 to help me mash things + a JenX for extra support.

Been using this Emulator on and off for 8-10 years maybe? It sure is not feeling like the old days, but it is so pleasant to have it around and jump in and play a week here and there.

Thanks for the revival and keeping it alive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Beta > Sunset like most here i guess. got drawn in by a co-worker that was in the Beta.

Galileo - Guardians of Destiny (also current)

Partisan - JE

later on with Dutch Alliance

Sjaak - TE

played together with Aodbigjoe/GeneralPhreaker?/Snake? to name a few

remember being dragged along trips with Snake doing all sorts of weird out-of-the-box stuff. Vrix shenenigans in ROC, getting Militia groups to fight eachother in DT and spawning Scooters etc.  

in the last months before sunset joined a single guild where a very large group of players gathered (Reborn/Scorned i can't really recall)

oh and the guy in market selling stuff with the truck ascii art, wish i remembered the name.. 

last seconds on Galileo were in an ascendant Voltoi raid with a boatload of people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Started very late with EnB, just a couple of months before sunset.
Played a JE on Galileo, sadly I didn't even get to 150 before servers were shut down. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the Beta briefly before launch,  and ended up going to SWG.  I'd still pop in up until Sunset though.  I played on the Andromeda server and had two 150s.  Scatter - my TT and Insipid - my JE.  Also managed to get Cataclyst, my PW, up to 120ish.  I always enjoyed the trading and mining in this game.  Started up a Terran Scout and love being back. 

• 2 weeks later...

Played live up to the point they turned the lights off.  We (guild) was all grouped up when lights went out.   Orion server, leader was Gropos.   Out of all the games I have ever played (which is allot) this game has brought me some of my closest friends that I still keep in contact with.   I just started playing again just a week ago, I have a long way to go as I will be five toons that I once had and fought all five in formation all at once.   Tricout 

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I played the day it came out to the day it shut down with 2 accts

and for all of the really good friends i had on that game, i still wonder about them even to this day

are they alive ?? how is their life going ? how has everything been ?

they were my family back in that day

Edited by ccontryboyy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From where I sit, the EMU is an overall better experience, GMs and other players are quick to lend a hand with a jumpstart or advice. While I really enjoyed the original days of "Live", I find the game more enjoyable. Guess most folks here are dyed in the wool hardcore fans like me. E & B was a perfect fit for me. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I played the original/beta. I was super excited to be in the beta test. I was able to attend a local event too I have to see if I can find the Tshirt and some of the other swag from it. It broke my heart when the original servers went down. 

I'm super thankful for all the work being done and keeping this running.

• Like 2

I started playing on my Dad's account during the last few months of it being Live. I was only like 9 years old, my dad came across the EMU  and got me to sign up and play with him. I stopped playing after He passed away but come back time to time.

• 3 weeks later...

Played directly from when it went live til close to Sunset.

I even still have my old forum signature from those days, my PW was the top one on Pegasus for a while. I remember having a arena match with the top TE and after us battling for like 30 mins I think we called it a draw lol

T_Sig.gif

Edited by theurgist

• 1 month later...

I was a part of the live experience I think pretty close to the beginning of the game till the servers went offline. Twas a sad day.  Just days ago I was searching for any old info about the game and dug up this N7 emulator.  Can't believe I didnt know this existed for so long.  Well i am back at it again and must say the devs have done a great job. Keep up the good work.